BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_1118899.jpg

Offensive Tackle
Greenbelt, MD (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Ht: 6-7 | Wt: 280 | 40: 5.00

Isaiah Prince

Isaiah Prince - Hudl

4-star OT Isaiah Prince to make SEC rounds, says he's 'lost count' of trips to Maryland - Testudo Times

Maybe we push for Prince now with Richmond seemingly going to Ole Miss. He said he wants to be a 4 year starter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
How did he not already have a thread? Holds an offer. 247 also shows that we are one of the teams that he has listed as "warm"

Guys we may actually pull of the Richmond flip. Two left tackles we are recruiting cancelled their visits. Now there's smoke with richmond and this guy prince commits to alabama making it appear as though alabama knows they won't get Richmond. I really hope this is the case

Bama is on another level of recruiting than everyone else. There's some great recruiters out there, Butch, Urban, etc, and none of them can touch Saban. I hate Bama. They disgust me, but they are juggernauts in recruiting. This kid was Maryland bound, and Bama just comes right in and takes him away. I have nothing against Saban, but Bama's fans rank right up there with KY basketball fans, and I can't stand those SOBs. :finger3:

Reactions: 2 people
Bama is on another level of recruiting than everyone else. There's some great recruiters out there, Butch, Urban, etc, and none of them can touch Saban. I hate Bama. They disgust me, but they are juggernauts in recruiting. This kid was Maryland bound, and Bama just comes right in and takes him away. I have nothing against Saban, but Bama's fans rank right up there with KY basketball fans, and I can't stand those SOBs. :finger3:

They get it done because they win and develop their players that get drafted in the early rounds. IMO, we can see that most of our players have developed under CBJ. I think I can legitimately and with an unbiased opinion say, that if CBJ could get a couple of successful seasons in a row, he could recruit at Saban's level.

Reactions: 2 people
Not a doubt in my mind their is $hady recruiting going on in Lexington.....same goes for Tusculoosa. Don't let wins deceive ya. Those kind of proud ball programs will do ANYTHING to gain competitive advantage.

Not a doubt in my mind their is $hady recruiting going on in Lexington.....same goes for Tusculoosa. Don't let wins deceive ya. Those kind of proud ball programs will do ANYTHING to gain competitive advantage.

No offense, but this is the one great similarity that many fans of all the big time football programs share. Everyone accuses everyone else of shady recruiting, especially when a Prima Donna is involved. Sure, it happens now and then with the occasional rogue booster or wealthy unsavory fan, but it gets beaten to death 99% of the time when nothing holds water. This is why I ignore most of it even when it is on a Tennessee forum. Of all the rumors over the years, only a few times has anything come of serious recruiting violations (i.e., Eric Dickerson, Albert Means, Reggie Bush, etc.). Most of it is just slanderous horse****, however. I'll consider any such information when I see it reported by a reputable source. And that goes for any school, even the ones that have a shady past. I hate Nick Saban the coach because he's dominating our conference. But I actually do think his lockdown on recruiting is not due to anything shady. He's just a great coach. Fortunately, for the first time in a long time, I believe Tennessee has a coach that will have the program on the same level. It's going to be awesome being their most hated rival again. It takes a winning streak to do that. Hopefully that starts in 2015.

Ok, wow, I went off in a bit of a tangent there, but hopefully I got my original point across. Now it's time for a bourbon.

Last edited:
No offense, but this is the one great similarity that many fans of all the big time football programs share. Everyone accuses everyone else of shady recruiting, especially when a Prima Donna is involved. Sure, it happens now and then with the occasional rogue booster or wealthy unsavory fan, but it gets beaten to death 99% of the time when nothing holds water. This is why I ignore most of it even when it is on a Tennessee forum. Of all the rumors over the years, only a few times has anything come of serious recruiting violations (i.e., Eric Dickerson, Albert Means, Reggie Bush, etc.). Most of it is just slanderous horse****, however. I'll consider any such information when I see it reported by a reputable source. And that goes for any school, even the ones that have a shady past. I hate Nick Saban the coach because he's dominating our conference. But I actually do think his lockdown on recruiting is not due to anything shady. He's just a great coach. Fortunately, for the first time in a long time, I believe Tennessee has a coach that will have the program on the same level. It's going to be awesome being their most hated rival again. It takes a winning streak to do that. Hopefully that starts in 2015.

Ok, wow, I went off in a bit of a tangent there, but hopefully I got my original point across. Now it's time for a bourbon.

Don't forget Craig James which reminds me...What happened to him as a sportscaster? He was pretty good. SMU received the death penalty after that NC and has yet to recover.

Spend about 6 months undercover or on 24 hr stakeout at the car dealerships in Tuscaloosa and see if you still think Bama is not doing anything shady:detective:.

VN Store

Back