Big 10 Train Wreck Benefits UT?

WiseOlVol

Besides Torrance Gibson, who else that UT is interested in has to be looking to pass on the B10?

According to 247, Ohio State has 1 Top-100 verbal, and no other B10 team has even 1. PSU has the #7 class, and nobody from outside the mid-Atlantic (PA, MD, DE, NJ). Michigan, Mich State, Nebraska and Wisc have embarrassing classes so far.

Like a political operative, UMeyer said after the game that his team is a lot better than it looked vs. Va Tech. He must mean it's a lot better when it plays Big 10 opponents.

Was fun to watch Vonn Bell get clowned on VaTech's winning TD.

Reactions: 1 person
Besides Torrance Gibson, who else that UT is interested in has to be looking to pass on the B10?

According to 247, Ohio State has 1 Top-100 verbal, and no other B10 team has even 1. PSU has the #7 class, and nobody from outside the mid-Atlantic (PA, MD, DE, NJ). Michigan, Mich State, Nebraska and Wisc have embarrassing classes so far.

Like a political operative, UMeyer said after the game that his team is a lot better than it looked vs. Va Tech. He must mean it's a lot better when it plays Big 10 opponents.

BINGO!:clap:

Ref: Von Bell.........I said the same thing, I feel for him, grew up a UT fan, and now watching UT develop into a potential contender in 2015/16 and he is watching it in Ohio and playing for the biggest smoke and mirror coach in the world. Urban Cryer is nothing without a Tebowish QB, this is a team sport and getting beat down like that at home just made my day.

GBO!!

Reactions: 4 people
Wow. :eek:hmy: Who knows?
I'm afraid it's more to it than that.
But, it could probably go through some of these young men's minds to look around a little more.
Only time will tell. :eek:k:

GO VOLS!

...and playing for the biggest smoke and mirror coach in the world. Urban Cryer is nothing without a Tebowish QB, this is a team sport and getting beat down like that at home just made my day.

GBO!!

Franklin is going to dominate in the Big 10. It won't be long before Urbie is going to have heart issues once again...

Reactions: 2 people
Franklin is going to dominate in the Big 10. It won't be long before Urbie is going to have heart issues once again...

Surprised we didn't see the paddles last week. :ermm:

BIG 10 is just a pit stop for Franklin. He is headed to the NFL in the fast lane.

I see him heading to a powerhouse as well like the Raiders, Jags and Browns.. They tend to switch coaches every 2 years.. Very similar to the history of Vandy

I think the OSU malaise would help us the most.

I am scared of the issues at Michigan for non recruiting reasons and MSU played a sound game and I think would have won if at home.

I see him heading to a powerhouse as well like the Raiders, Jags and Browns.. They tend to switch coaches every 2 years.. Very similar to the history of Vandy

Maybe back to Nashville!! Was well liked there..

Just read this out loud here at work....then my co-worker and I were like......

HAHA-LOL-GIF.gif

Ref: Von Bell.........I said the same thing, I feel for him, grew up a UT fan, and now watching UT develop into a potential contender in 2015/16 and he is watching it in Ohio and playing for the biggest smoke and mirror coach in the world. Urban Cryer is nothing without a Tebowish QB, this is a team sport and getting beat down like that at home just made my day.

GBO!!

Heard Von Bell gave an Ohio State fan that is a tattoo artist his used jock strap just to get this tattoo to trump all these types of thoughts.....

tumblr_mwvmrehLoe1shd2ooo2_r1_250.gif

Then Urbie asked him afterwards....

UBba2ta.gif

Von Bell responded with NOPE....

ca404cfb8625c54efe08490caed40637.jpg

:eek:lol:

I'm curious if we still want Josh Smith OLB out of Murfreesboro, Tn (Oakland)...because I would have to think he wants to abandon Vandy's anchored down ship ASAP!

Josh Smith
Josh Smith - Yahoo! Sports

Reactions: 2 people

GBO!!

No sympathy for Bell here. He had his chance to come to Tennessee and he chose to go north. Butch tried to get him and he turned us down after Dooley left, so good riddance!

much like yourself I do not want the Michigan job coming open.

If it does, I hope it's this year. CBJ has a ton of sweat equity in his current team and I really believe he wants to accomplish nothing less than a NC at Tennessee. He understands our tradition, what has happened to this program, and above all, the growth since he has been here. On top of that, our boosters believe in Butch. He will accomplish what he came here for.

No sympathy for Bell here. He had his chance to come to Tennessee and he chose to go north. Butch tried to get him and he turned us down after Dooley left, so good riddance!

Actually, I admire VB. He made a choice and he stuck with it. Was it the best choice, that's for him to decide. Unlike other kids that wimp and waffle and play the 'cruit game, VB decided that OSU was best for him. Besides, how the hell did he know that CBJ would be the guru he has become at UT. Lighten up on VB.

Heard Von Bell gave an Ohio State fan that is a tattoo artist his used jock strap just to get this tattoo to trump all these types of thoughts.....

tumblr_mwvmrehLoe1shd2ooo2_r1_250.gif

Then Urbie asked him afterwards....

UBba2ta.gif

Von Bell responded with NOPE....

ca404cfb8625c54efe08490caed40637.jpg

:eek:lol:

?

Attachments

• GNOMESAYIN.png
    GNOMESAYIN.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
Well we stripped the Midwest of all the good TEs.

Now we need to go after OL...Corn Fed OL!!!!!

And a Punter.

Actually, I admire VB. He made a choice and he stuck with it. Was it the best choice, that's for him to decide. Unlike other kids that wimp and waffle and play the 'cruit game, VB decided that OSU was best for him. Besides, how the hell did he know that CBJ would be the guru he has become at UT. Lighten up on VB.

Wait a minute. Don't try to re-make history. When exactly did he make this choice and stick to it? Was it not a surprise change on signing day? He rejected the Vols and Vol fans have no room for those rejecting us.:loco:

GBO!!

I don't he had his choice and butch closed hard. If he loved vols as much as he said well u figure it out. Go for the school not always the coach.

Wait a minute. Don't try to re-make history. When exactly did he make this choice and stick to it? Was it not a surprise change on signing day? He rejected the Vols and Vol fans have no room for those rejecting us.:loco:

tumblr_n1q3j50ASt1snzhoko1_500.gif

It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar from the Big 10's crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now he will see what will be at U.T. blinded eyes to see

For whom the Von Bell tolls
Buckeyes fall hard

Last edited:
tumblr_n1q3j50ASt1snzhoko1_500.gif

It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar from the Big 10's crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now he will see what will be at U.T. blinded eyes to see

Buckeyes fall hard

This makes me ask the question...where's WoodsmanVol?

VN Store

Back