R.I.P RichRollin
4_3013474.jpg

James Robinson
Wide Receiver
Lakeland, FL (Lakeland )
Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 190
CLASS OF 2017

James Robinson - Yahoo! Sports
Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page
James Robinson - Hudl
James Robinson

247 shows UT offer as well and Ohio State.

Just received a Crystal Ball prediction to UT

It's ironic seeing the first post in James Robinson's thread included a crystal ball prediction to UT. Shows how much can change once a prospect begins getting interest from the majors (we're college football blue blood but not one of the "majors" yet as we once were, IMO). Robinson is now the #22 rated player in the nation according to 247's latest rankings update.

A Rivals podcast recently mentioned UT/Clemson recruiting rivalry that was brewing. Several prospects were included as examples and Robinson was a name thrown out. The same podcast predicted that UT would end up with several FL recruits this year (we signed 5 from FL in 2016), highlighting the benefit of hiring Larry Scott.

I would say that OSU and UF are major players for Robinson too. I am not sure how much of a player UT is for Robinson but with a good season and considerable progress in the passing game, perhaps he will visit.

Robinson has some rumored major off the field issues atp. Maynot even be able to play this fall. FSU and UF have slowed their recruitment of Robinson.

Film looks really good. Also, who is his QB? Kid looks like he can sling it. I would love to have this kid, especially if the passing game improves.

Robinson has some rumored major off the field issues atp. Maynot even be able to play this fall. FSU and UF have slowed their recruitment of Robinson.

Bro, do you even internet? We LOVE off the field issues at Tennessee... Peyton caught in a witch hunt for something that took place 20 years ago, Mack Crowder down in Florida robbing the cradle, and Alexis Johnson taking "play fighting" to new extremes. WE LOVES IT.

Reactions: 1 person
It's ironic seeing the first post in James Robinson's thread included a crystal ball prediction to UT. Shows how much can change once a prospect begins getting interest from the majors (we're college football blue blood but not one of the "majors" yet as we once were, IMO). Robinson is now the #22 rated player in the nation according to 247's latest rankings update.

A Rivals podcast recently mentioned UT/Clemson recruiting rivalry that was brewing. Several prospects were included as examples and Robinson was a name thrown out. The same podcast predicted that UT would end up with several FL recruits this year (we signed 5 from FL in 2016), highlighting the benefit of hiring Larry Scott.

I would say that OSU and UF are major players for Robinson too. I am not sure how much of a player UT is for Robinson but with a good season and considerable progress in the passing game, perhaps he will visit.

OH WE ARE MAJOR. JOHN EFFEN MAJORS AND DON"T YOU FORGET IT :rock:

Really? I saw a headline that they were in touch.

Per a source, Florida coach Jim McElwain reached out to Lakeland (Fla.) High's staff in the last 30 minutes and informed them the Gators won't be sending a National Letter of Intent for four-star wide receiver James Robinson*on Wednesday.
Robinson was a longtime lean to the Gators.
He was cited for possession of marijuana last weekend on an official visit to Ohio State.
Since learning of this development, Robinson's camp has heard from Marshall, Syracuse, and Bowling Green.
The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 14 wide receiver and the No. 21 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by the 247SportsComspoite.

Reactions: 1 person
Kid flys to Ohio State
Kid visits Ohio State
Kid is at an off campus party with a bunch of Ohio State football players
Kid is busted with weed

He didn't have it when flying in, and he knows no one there, and is the only one arrested at a football party.

That seems completely logical

Reactions: 21 people

VN Store

Back