Does the outcome of this game...

volinga33

affect our recruiting. Were there any prospects at the game? If so, anybody know their reactions to the game?

I know the kids are buying what Butch is selling and to see the product on the field has to help. I would love to see a couple big name recruits pull the plug.

I heard we had like 100 recruits visit this weekend. Most of them were basketball players tho. And 5* Tuttle visited and its said that he was having a pretty good time. But that's all I've heard so far.

I heard we had like 100 recruits visit this weekend. Most of them were basketball players tho. And 5* Tuttle visited and its said that he was having a pretty good time. But that's all I've heard so far.

Be nice to have McKenzie, Sawyers, and Tuttle on our D-line next year. :rock::dance2:

I hope we have 100 recruits at every home game. The crowd sounded great on TV. My thanks to all 102455 of you that showed up.

Reactions: 2 people
I have to believe that as hyped as this game and the projected outcome versus how we played and what the final score was have some people re-evaluating. Maybe it'll solidify so guys who are already on board who might have been a bit wishy washy or help some boys over the fence who might have been leaning another direction. Kyle Phillips comes to mind, Richmond got to see the top four tackles in the rotation, Tuttle got to see all our DTs. I definitely helps to win.

Be nice to have McKenzie, Sawyers, and Tuttle on our D-line next year. :rock::dance2:
People forget about Mosley. He's the biggest DT we have. Too bad he got injured in that car wreck. Would have loved to see him play this year.

Will be a load for offenses to handle, next to K-Mac on short yardage/goal line, running situations.

I have to believe that as hyped as this game and the projected outcome versus how we played and what the final score was have some people re-evaluating. Maybe it'll solidify so guys who are already on board who might have been a bit wishy washy or help some boys over the fence who might have been leaning another direction. Kyle Phillips comes to mind, Richmond got to see the top four tackles in the rotation, Tuttle got to see all our DTs. I definitely helps to win.
I think the fact that Barnett got to start as the first true freshman to do so, on the DL, will have a big impact in his and other's decisions, as well.

VN Store

Back