Tre Carter
Wide Receiver
Soddy Daisy, TN
Soddy Daisy High School
Ht: 6'3''
Wt: 185 lbs

Tre Carter - Hudl
Tre Carter - NCSA

Kid from my hometown. Watched him play opening game of the season tonight. I'm not sure what level of a recruit he will end up, but the kid can ball. I don't think he goes to camps. If I'm right, I would think his recruitment would really only start to take off during this season.

athlete_216001_profile.jpg

Tre Carter
Wide Receiver
Soddy Daisy, TN
Soddy Daisy High School
Ht: 6'3''
Wt: 185 lbs

Tre Carter - Hudl
Tre Carter - NCSA

Kid from my hometown. Watched him play opening game of the season tonight. I'm not sure what level of a recruit he will end up, but the kid can ball. I don't think he goes to camps. If I'm right, I would think his recruitment would really only start to take off during this season.

Good size. A lot of room to add muscle. If he's got talent, he would do well to camp a bit to get himself recognized in the recruiting circles

Good size. A lot of room to add muscle. If he's got talent, he would do well to camp a bit to get himself recognized in the recruiting circles

Yep. I'll ask around and see what the word is on his camping.

I will say this -

Had my eye on him tonight because he was impressive as a soph.... he did not disappoint. Had some nice catches and YAC.... Also played both ways, as well as handled the kickoff, extra points, and punting duties. Actually had some impressive distance punts. Great football player and looks really fast on the field once he gets the ball in his hands.

This kid had a good night. We might ought to keep an eye out for him in the next little bit.

@redzonescores

Friday 8/29/14 vs. Red Bank

6 catches, 138 yards, 3 TDs.

Put his team in good field position (at least to the 40) on nearly every kick return, punt or kickoff. Several tackles and PBU at safety.

Attachments

• devinner.jpg
    devinner.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
All that talent and he chooses baseball....... BASEBALL..........

I may get flamed for this, but if I were athletic enough to be paid to play baseball and football...I would choose baseball every time

Chances of serious injury are less, potential to play at an older age are greater, and money is better if you are elite.

Reactions: 7 people
I may get flamed for this, but if I were athletic enough to be paid to play baseball and football...I would choose baseball every time

Chances of serious injury are less, potential to play at an older age are greater, and money is better if you are elite.

I agree with everything you said, except the last part.

Money is better, if you are simply average...
Baseball players get paid, big.

Reactions: 1 person

This. Quality of life of a baseball player is exponentially better after your career. Money is better, and contracts are fully guaranteed.

Reactions: 1 person
This. Quality of life of a baseball player is exponentially better after your career. Money is better, and contracts are fully guaranteed.

Baseball has crazy money and it's not even close. Average players make a killing, not to mention the elite.

VN Store

Back