Morganton, NC
Freedom

526be56556379.preview-300.jpg

B.J. Emmons

B.J. Emmons - Yahoo! Sports

BJ Emmons - Hudl

Vols offered him a scholarship today

Reactions: 1 person
I would say he is a tough kid.His dad was killed in front of him when he was 10.

Emmons started the season well but ended it on fire. He rushed for 220-plus yards in each of the team’s last three games — including both state playoff contests — and 13 of his 21 rushing scores came over the season’s final five weeks.

Emmons also had a pair of TDs covering 45 yards or more in each of the final four games of the year and averaged an amazing 17.2 yards per carry over that span (11.8 for the season). He finished the season with 151 carries for 1,786 yards and 21 TDs, his yardage total eclipsing the second-leading county rusher by more than 700 yards.

Gardin, Emmons share county football player of year honors - Morganton.com | The News Herald: Sports

been hearing of this kid for a while. big, strong and fast. sounds like clemson will be hard to beat.

Says he wants to have dinner with Dabo and Sammy Watkins. Must have heard about how his meal is "paid" for.

This made me think of something. Why not just employ a football player as a server at a restaurant and have a bagman leave a "Good Samaritan" tip.

This made me think of something. Why not just employ a football player as a server at a restaurant and have a bagman leave a "Good Samaritan" tip.

Don't you become an Barn fan on us. You should have that checked out and get vaccinated right away.

I think he had 200 yards rushing in the 1st quarter and 5 tds Friday night.

Reactions: 2 people
This it what Charlotte Observer guy twitted Friday.

@langstonwertzjr: Yo, #balleralert Freedom's BJ Emmons more than 200 yards, 5 TDs....in the first quarter. Freedom up 35-0 on East Burke #clthsfb

Its incredible this kid is a 3 star. All you can do is laugh. Hell his soph highlights look like he s a senior lol.

Awesome what position your son play? enjoyed seeing you guys put a whipping on Tom Brown. You guys a shot at making some noise? thi k we have a chance with Emmons?

So far, Clemson all the way, some contact with FSU, but if he's coming to k town things could change. It is SEC

This kid looks every bit as good as Damian Harris. Anyone know what kind of comp he is playing against? He looks plenty fast and has amazing vision. He doesn't go down easy and dishes out punishment. This kid could play major college right now if he has the goods upstairs.

WANT!

plays 4a and very good comp. now of course like East Burke there are some weaker teams. but he is the real deal. Hopefully we can overcome clemson. they are about to fall back and us rise up. so hope hes recognizes that. Plus Morris is likely gone after this year and that will kill clemson. dabo will be in real trouble then.

VN Store

Back