The Charlotte Observer's Top 50 Carolinas Prep Football Recruits

Wonder if Jalen Dalton at #1 and Shy Tuttle at #2 has anything to do with Dalton most likely headed to UNC and Tuttle most likely headed here. :question:

Reactions: 1 person
Griffin is one recruit I'm most excited to get this cycle. His films are very impressive, really good looking saftey

Seems like UNC is picking up on their recruitment of Anthony Rush whose stock is picking up. He's a top 25 2015 North Carolina (NC) recruit. He's from Cary, NC and is 6'5, 300 lbs. I keep reading about him in the local papers. I think he's UNC's backup option if we land Tuttle, which seems likely.

Wow, I've never heard of Hough High School. They have three players on the NC list and another listed as an underclassmen to watch. We need to get after 2016 LB K. Joyner from Havelock. I know we're recruiting him along with the big boys and I believe we're in his top 5. Same school as two of our current players (D. Scott and K. Vickers).

Wow, if we land Tuttle then we will have recruited the Charlotte area extremely well again this year. I think it's a good strategy to really pick up our recruitment of NC, especially with USCe and Clemson really doing well right now in their own state.

Also, J. Dalton is projected as a DE and not a DT like Shy Tuttle, so I doubt Tuttle makes his decision based on Dalton going to UNC.

Also note-worthy:
NC
2. Shy Tuttle North Davidson DT 6-2 308 Undecided
12. Bryce Love Wake Forest RB 5-10 180 Undecided

SC
13. Rasool Clemons South Aikens DE 6-4 186 Undecided

Rasool Clemons committed to UVA yesterday.

I know that a few Tenn recruiters were visiting Darian Roseboro last week. A teammate says he's very high on Tenn and wears the orange a lot.

Last edited:
Reid should be in top 10 and 2nd best rb in the state. may be top before season is out. Dalton is a good prospect but fraiser, tuttle, fields, roseboro are all better. Hough is a relatively new high school.

VN Store

Back