Who are the next legacy kids you expect to

madbamahater

follow in the footsteps of former Vols?

Is Kyle Phillips a legacy? I've heard no one mention it, although I've asked in other threads.

I know it is a common last name but I wonder if he's related to Mose Phillips who also went to Hillsboro High School in Nashville

Dale Carter's son is Nigel Warrior, a 2016 DB.

Sooner or later one of Travis Henry's sons has to show up.

Reactions: 7 people
Dale Carter's son is Nigel Warrior, a 2016 DB.

Sooner or later one of Travis Henry's sons has to show up.

I know about Nigel. Do you think he will be a Vol?

Any knowledge if Kyle and Mose are related? That would just be cool as hell if they are......

I know about Nigel. Do you think he will be a Vol?

Any knowledge if Kyle and Mose are related? That would just be cool as hell if they are......

I do think Nigel will be a Vol, but I don't know about Kyle. Kyle's mom played basketball at Vandy I think.

Can you imagine the nightmare the play by play would be with Henry's kids playing? "Henry takes the snap from Henry, fakes the handoff to Henry, and delivers a strike to an open Henry"

Reactions: 5 people
Nigel Warrior for 2016. Jalen McCleskey is a 2015 recruit but could possibly accept a greyshirt (seems unlikely though). Then we've got Isaiah Stokes in '17. Not sure who else at this point.

I haven't heard that Vandy connection before for Phillips. I did hear that his grandfather is a BIG UT fan. Hope that's true. Love getting those instate guys!

I haven't heard that Vandy connection before for Phillips. I did hear that his grandfather is a BIG UT fan. Hope that's true. Love getting those instate guys!

he has already cut his list down to five he included Tennessee State but left off Vanderbilt

VN Store

Back