Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
4_856268.png
Shug Frazier

Rivals
Scout
ESPN
Hudl

Teammates of Quay Picuo, Austin Smith, and Isaac Nauta (highly rated '16 TE). One of the top DTs in the state of Georgia next year. Offers from Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Miami, & Tennessee.

“At the moment, I can give a top three of LSU, Tennessee and FSU,” Frazier said. “I have yet to get an offer from FSU but I have offers from the others.”
-7/29, 247 Sports

Reactions: 3 people
Good size and I like his offer list so far.

Thanks for posting. :hi:

Very nice offer list at this point. One to keep an eye on...I definitely wanna research him a little more.

Keep on going on!...lots of room and playing time to be had!...need to make Buford a one stop shop for us!

Reactions: 2 people
Keep on going on!...lots of room and playing time to be had!...need to make Buford a one stop shop for us!

Truth. We need quality football factory schools like Buford to have Butch on speed dial.

No offer from FSU, yet they are in the top 3 speaks volumes...on the flip, an offer from the home state Georgia, yet they aren't in his top 3 also speaks volumes.

No offer from FSU, yet they are in the top 3 speaks volumes...on the flip, an offer from the home state Georgia, yet they aren't in his top 3 also speaks volumes.

That's what happens when you win championship the yr before. The IT school right now.

Sure would be nice to continue to build the pipeline at Buford. They always have very talented football teams.

It's ridiculous how good this year's team is gonna be. I'm not privy to Georgia high school football, but does this Buford team not dominate everyone they play? What high school, if any, is better (more loaded with talent)?

It's ridiculous how good this year's team is gonna be. I'm not privy to Georgia high school football, but does this Buford team not dominate everyone they play? What high school, if any, is better (more loaded with talent)?
Norcross is better but also bigger.

They typically do dominate. Jess Simpson is 122-8 as HC. They won state championships in 07,08,09,10,12, and 13. In 11 they were runners up.
Buford is 192-12 since 2000. I think they are the best team in the state regardless of class. They would beat Norcross and will get a chance to play McEachern on September 5th.

Last edited:
They typically do dominate. Jess Simpson is 122-8 as HC. They won state championships in 07,08,09,10,12, and 13. In 11 they were runners up.
Buford is 192-12 since 2000. I think they are the best team in the state regardless of class. They would beat Norcross and will get a chance to play McEachern on September 5th.

Beat McEachern tonight 27-20. Buford's offense pretty much gave McEachern 13 points.

Tennessee: "I feel like they're starting a nice little rebuilding process there. They have plenty of 2015 commits that are real big names from around the nation going to their school. They have plenty of 2016 commits. I feel like what they're doing with their defense right now is real good. Their coach is showing interest and I feel like I could make an impact there."
-Rivals (12/1)

Frazier said he'd "love to visit Tennessee"

Reactions: 7 people
Frazier is very high on UT. He is close with Austin Smith and Quay Picou. I think Shug is our's to lose.

We are in good position for a lot of the top 2016 DT's. It will be interesting to see which ones our staff really goes after.

VN Store

Back