vol_in_ga

Vols Deep
IMO:

Drew Richmond
Shy tuttle
Van Jefferson
Montavious atkinson
Emmanuel olenga
(Juco) Justin Martin (personal want would be mike Hughes)

Pretty sure woods ain't gonna be a part of this. Blueshirt could be an option for one or two. Grey shirt too.
Don't know how but we make it happen.

Last edited:
I bet there are at least 5 guys who are currently committed, who do not sign with UT on NSD.

And no. I will not name names or speculate on how it will happen, but would put a high probability on it happening.

So, IMO, there are 10 or more so guys who aren't on board, who will be in the end.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet there are at least 5 guys who are currently committed, who do not sign with UT on NSD.

And no. I will not name names or speculate on how it will happen, but would put a high probability on it happening.

So, IMO, there are 10 or more so guys who aren't on board, who will be in the end.

Super bold prediction

IMO:

Drew Richmond
Shy tuttle
Van Jefferson
Montavious atkinson
Emmanuel olenga
And a db yet to be determined(personal want would be mike Hughes)

Pretty sure woods ain't gonna be a part of this. Blueshirt could be an option for one or two. Grey shirt too.
Don't know how but we make it happen.

I agree with your assessment...hopefully Kyle Phillips wants to join this class...we'd have to make room for him but he would be worth it.

We finish with "the money shot" -Tuttle, Richmond, Sweat, Sapp, Phillips, Martin and Jefferson.

Reactions: 2 people
I think our finish depends greatly on how well we play this year. We don't need to have another losing season as recruits will be less forgiving in Butch's 2nd year.

Tuttle
Richmond
Jefferson
Martin
1 Off the Radar OL
Sapp
Clemons

We lose 2-3 from the current commit list.

Bold gambler type statement there :yes:

giphy.gif

:eek:lol:It takes the following to call one like that...

alec-baldwin-brass-balls-o.gif

Last edited:
As of now I think we lose just 1 who is currently committed. That would leave at most, 3 new names added to the current list.

I'll go with Richmond, Sapp, and Tuttle.

Reactions: 1 person
You're just no fun. :tease2:

Just trying to be realistic.

Last year we had a lot more commitments flip flop and all of those were out of state guys and a lot of them were vying for the same WR spots. There were also 32-33 spots and not 24. I like to think the staff has been selective especially grade wise with the current commits with fewer spots. Woods as of now looks to be the only questionable commitment grade wise. The staff also took his commitment over 15 months ago. I just doubt there is as much shake up as people think there will be.

Theres always at least 2 or 3 commits who end up not signing. And I'm not just talking about UT, its that way with everyone. Just the way it is.

There's always a shake up with classes.

More than one will leave. THAT'S not realistic

Maybe. We had some shake up last year with commitments taking visits after they committed. This year, that has not been an issue at least to this point. We'll see how it plays out.

VN Store

Back