Zach Wright from Alcoa

joelkthx

blow the horn!
Sport Talk in Chattanooga just said that Zach Wright from Alcoa had signed with another school and TN re-recruited him, applied for a waiver and got it. Now pending NCAA clearance for this year vs. Red shirt.

I could not find this kids thread.. Anyone know anything about this? Is this at all correct or is this just Haskew being Haskew?

Reactions: 1 person
Does he stare at bodies of water?

Does Chuck Norris wear his pajamas?

LOL...no he doesn't..."he wears his combat pants...with a holster for his machine guns and knives".

Its funny you say that...my boss today for some reason, came across a bunch of chuck norris jokes. Some of them are pretty funny!

Examples:

CN doesn't sleep...he waits!
CN doesn't go hunting..he goes killing! Hunting presumes a chance of failure.
and so on and so on...the list goes on.

Yes...im rambling!

LOL...no he doesn't..."he wears his combat pants...with a holster for his machine guns and knives".

Its funny you say that...my boss today for some reason, came across a bunch of chuck norris jokes. Some of them are pretty funny!

Examples:

CN doesn't sleep...he waits!
CN doesn't go hunting..he goes killing! Hunting presumes a chance of failure.
and so on and so on...the list goes on.

Yes...im rambling!

In before Thanks jimmy

Please quit throwing NAIA caliber or less players out there just because they are "in state" players. Just stop.

U mad bro?

We r talking about a walk on... We've had a lot worse do it.. Prob had worse on scholarship too,

What's he going to do when E. Berry meets him over the middle?

VN Store

Back