Which recruits have breakout seasons?

GBOVOLS

So I really like how our class is shaping up. Do we have a class full of 4 star guys like some of the fans would like? No we don't but I believe we have a bunch of guys committed to us who could have really big senior season and end up getting bump. Here is my list (No particular order):

1.) Quay Picou
2.) Austin Smith
3.) Kyle Oliver
4.) Stephen Griffen
5.) Marques Ford (This guy is a really good athlete was clock as low as a 4.6 40 time)

Add your top five as well.

1. Quentin Dormady
2. Austin Smith
3. Marques Ford
4. Zach Stewart
5. Stephen Griffin

Also think Butcher and Cherry will get bumps.

Reactions: 1 person
Mine with predictions:
1. Quinten Dormady
2. Austin Smith
3. Darrell Miller
4. Stephen Griffin
5. Kyle Oliver
HM: Chance Hall

Austin Smith was heavily recruited by the instate school UGA. They are very picky with their instate offers so he is probably going to be very good.

1. Quentin Dormady
2. Austin Smith
3. Marques Ford
4. Zach Stewart
5. Stephen Griffin

Also think Butcher and Cherry will get bumps.
Butcher deserves a bump. He should he about where ESPN has him on all sites. Idk if he will ever be a sack machine at UT, but I know he will be great against the run and disrupting the pocket with his power. JMO of course

So I really like how our class is shaping up. Do we have a class full of 4 star guys like some of the fans would like? No we don't but I believe we have a bunch of guys committed to us who could have really big senior season and end up getting bump. Here is my list (No particular order):

1.) Quay Picou
2.) Austin Smith
3.) Kyle Oliver
4.) Stephen Griffen
5.) Marques Ford (This guy is a really good athlete was clock as low as a 4.6 40 time)

4.6 40 is not impressive

Austin Smith was heavily recruited by the instate school UGA. They are very picky with their instate offers so he is probably going to be very good.

I agree I think Austin Smith is one of the best players in this class. Regardless of his star ranking. All you have to do is look at his offer list.

1.) Quay Picou
2.) Austin Smith
3.) Kyle Oliver
4.) Stephen Griffen

Ford and Picou can play on any team in the SEC, and could be 4 stars before there senior season is over, if you can play you can play they will help us back to the top.:rock:

I agree I think Austin Smith is one of the best players in this class. Regardless of his star ranking. All you have to do is look at his offer list.

I am with you look at the offer list when Bama, ohio state, Miami, and other top programs offer, the stars don't matter, plus we got the 6th ranked class, so I think Coach knows what he is doing, give Coach time and we will rise to the top.:rock:

Considering a breakout season (to me) means that they perform much better than their previous season, I will say...

-Bruce. Expect a similar season as the last one.
-Woods. Expect a similar season as the last one.
-Jennings will show better passing mechanics (star rating stays the same)
-Dormady. I expect him to do great things. 4* on all sites.
-Rocky Reid. Season wont be much better, but his rating will increase a slight bit.
-Kamara. Dont know what to expect with him in JUCO
-Williams. Expect him to show out. Slight increase on Rivals
-Oliver. Dont know what to expect considering position change. Can he block?
-Hall. Possible slight bump, but not counting on it.
-Jones. Similar to last season.
-Stewart. Will have a good year, but his ranking wont move.
-Mckenzie will dominate. Will move up on ESPN and a few spots on Rivals
-Picou. Might have a better season. Might get a slight bump
-Butcher. Similar season, similar rank
-Ford. Expect his football IQ to increase due to age. Better season, sightly better rank
-Jackson. Similar season, possible slightly better ranking, but not counting on it
-Cherry. Better season due to increased coverage skills. Top 300 player
-Smith. Expecting a great season and pretty nice bump.
-Miller. Similar season. Possible bump... idk
-Griffin. Great season, slight bump
-Townsend and Lovingood wont show up paper.

Anyways, my top 5 list looks like:

1. Dormady - easiest bet of our commits. He will have a monster season.
2. Smith - criminally underrated at the time, he will see a bump after a great season.
3. Miller - plays in Texas so will get good exposure and is very technically sound. Could possibly see a bump if his tape gets out enough.
4. Hall - I believe seeing him play OL will increase his ranking. He is a 3-star DT, but a 4-star OL IMO.
5. KM - I know you're like, "WTF Mock, he is already awesome?!" Well I believe he is going to have such a dominant season that all services see him as a top 1-2 recruit nationally.

HM - Cherry, Butcher, and Griffin

VN Store

Back