Next to Commit?

VolFromNashville

On a Hallowed Hill
Given yesterday's haul, who's the next to commit? '15 or '16 class.

You get 100 internet/VN cool points if you're correct. :good!:

Reactions: 3 people
The exact order for one billion Volnation "likes."
Sapp, Van Jefferson, Tuttle, Richmond, Phillips.

Probably Sapp for this class, can't make any guesses about the '16 class because I haven't been following it as much.

:ermm:

Kendall(2016)

Then Sapp, then Jefferson, then Morris(2016), then Tuttle, then Richmond.

Phillips is next up IF a spot opens up.

JMO

IF? LMFAO. You were already wrong once with your "numbers". You are correct on this one, it is just your opinion. I do like how you act like your opinion is more credible than anyone else's. How many are we taking this year? No more than 18-20 right?

Reactions: 6 people
IF? LMFAO. You were already wrong once with your "numbers". You are correct on this one, it is just your opinion. I do like how you act like your opinion is more credible than anyone else's. How many are we taking this year? No more than 18-20 right?

I expect to be wrong a lot. It's recruiting and a lot of guessing. I don't mind giving an opinion even if it ends up being wrong. :good!:

Yes, I said 18-20 when the available spots for 2015 was 12-16. I said I wanted to see that CBJ would over sign enough to fill the class and in turn force/process that many kids who are currently Vols. He looks like he will do that and now I know that going forward. :good!:

Reactions: 4 people
I expect to be wrong a lot. It's recruiting and a lot of guessing. I don't mind giving an opinion even if it ends up being wrong. :good!:

Yes, I said 18-20 when the available spots for 2015 was 12-16. I said I wanted to see that CBJ would over sign enough to fill the class and in turn force/process that many kids who are currently Vols. He looks like he will do that and now I know that going forward. :good!:

giphy.gif

Just busting your chops. I will admit that you seem to have a better understanding of the numbers than me. No one really knows what the coaches are going to do, however. I am just enjoying the process and the energy that they are bringing to the program. It is refreshing.

VN Store

Back