Another possible OL commit coming today

skasper06

TIFWIW

I work at the Crowne Plaza and last night a huge black guy came through the garage screaming that his boy was going to play football at Tennessee. He said he was going to commit today so we'll see if he was legit or not soon. I didn't get his name. He just said he plays OL which makes sense because the dad was huge.

Reactions: 4 people
TIFWIW

I work at the Crowne Plaza and last night a huge black guy came through the garage screaming that his boy was going to play football at Tennessee. He said he was going to commit today so we'll see if he was legit or not soon. I didn't get his name. He just said he plays OL which makes sense because the dad was huge.

If it was a holiday inn express I'd believe you.

Reactions: 18 people
5c44f761_cookiemonster-waiting-for-cookies.gif

Reactions: 10 people
But just because the dad said his son would commit, doesnt mean his son is a take

Last edited:
Just found out the dad was from Memphis so Drew Richmond is my guess. But again TIFWIW.

I suppose now would be a good time to ask if any recruits are visiting this weekend to narrow the list ...IF we are dealing with credible information.

Hey guys. This is OP. I am on my break at work and wanted to update VN. It is Drew Richmond. I saw his parents coming in the hotel from the garage talking about Drew. I politely said "I hope your boy comes to Tennessee!" The mom smiled and the dad raised his fist in the air saying "Go Vols!"

Unless he is a silent commit, Richmond is commits today I think. He is here for the camp I believe so it makes sense.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys. This is OP. I am on my break at work and wanted to update VN. It is Drew Richmond. I saw his parents coming in the hotel from the garage talking about Drew. I politely said "I hope your boy comes to Tennessee!" The mom smiled and the dad raised his fist in the air saying "Go Vols!"

Unless he is a silent commit, Richmond is commits today I think. He is here for the camp I believe so it makes sense.
I like the sound of this!
BUT.......

h26381AF1

VN Store

Back