Coach Jones in Gallatin

HvilleCommando

Not really big news here.. But just saw a friend post a picture with Coach Jones in Gallatin. Wonder who he'd be visiting...?

A lot of good football out here, but no real huge talents this year. Wonder who it could be. Maybe Tre Malone? Anybody know?

Last edited:
Maybe he was attracted to the sound of band camps starting up in that county.

THIS. My undergrad is in instrumental music education from Tennessee Tech and it is definitely that time of the year. I am teaching one in South Alabama next week. Music and heat exhaustion are in the air. Poor, little, pasty, white, over-weight band kids.

Reactions: 2 people
Butch spoke to the Gallatin Chamber of Commerce members at Breakfast With Butch at city hall.

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus that guy is everywhere. He won't turn down a PR opportunity if you asked him.

When he said he was going to give his all for tennessee nobody was expecting him to give everything.

The guy's work ethic is second to none, easy to see why he got the job.

Reactions: 6 people
Went to the breakfast, had a great time. Thig was there and they were heading back for Knoxville for the big weekend. Exited about the future and go Vols!!!

Reactions: 4 people
THIS. My undergrad is in instrumental music education from Tennessee Tech and it is definitely that time of the year. I am teaching one in South Alabama next week. Music and heat exhaustion are in the air. Poor, little, pasty, white, over-weight band kids.

Best description of ppl ever given on volnation.....:lolabove::hi::eek:lol::good!::peace2::clapping:

Phillips goes to Hillsboro. Hillsboro is directly across from Green Hills Mall on Hillsboro Pk in Southwest Nashville.

Less than 10 minutes south of Vandie for all you not so Nashville people on here.........

He stopped by to thank me for my continued support...we shot some hoops, played some jazz and he had to jet. :)

I'm sorry to tell you this,but this isnt CBJ...but he's still awesome to hang with for a little "Aqualung" time...

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 169
Maybe he should drive to Nashville to see Phillips. I think he is a must for the Vols. Hillsboro was home to Eric Gordon. Shame that he didn't make it. Great overachiever on the football field but apparently had other issues.....

Not really big news here.. But just saw a friend post a picture with Coach Jones in Gallatin. Wonder who he'd be visiting...?

A lot of good football out here, but no real huge talents this year. Wonder who it could be. Maybe Tre Malone? Anybody know?

Maybe there is a Freshman or another young one coach is trying to get his foot in the door first.:good!:

VN Store

Back