'18 Carson Kennedy OT

I40VOL

Old School Orange
West Tennessee (McNairy Central same school as John Finlayson) will be visiting this weekend. He's will be a freshman this fall. He's 6'-4 260 good feet, plays very physical, One to keep an eye on over the next few years.

Last edited:
On a side note here...

If this kid is serious about being a D-1 prospect he should consider transferring to a Jackson school. The McNairy Central football program is in shambles.

On a side note here...

If this kid is serious about being a D-1 prospect he should consider transferring to a Jackson school. The McNairy Central football program is in shambles.
they are on the way back. Alot more talent in the last 2-3 years. Coach Hodge will turn it around

thanks for a good morning laugh. I know the Hodge brothers. They would be better served as rodeo clowns than football coaches.

Hell that's giving them too much credit. They'd be better suited as circus clowns! They don't know sh*t from shinola when it comes to football!

They don't know sh*t from shinola ...

You know come to think of it. I don't think I know the difference either. Pretty sure what one is bit not the other. Is this a bad thing?

EDIT: Education complete! Now it all makes sense.

SHINOLA:
Etymology
A colloquialism which dates back to the early 1940s in the United States. [1] Shinola was a once-popular brand of shoe polish, which had a color and texture not unlike feces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
thanks for a good morning laugh. I know the Hodge brothers. They would be better served as rodeo clowns than football coaches.
we have no problem with him now. We went from 45 players to nearly 90. He's doing something right. Kids love him

You know come to think of it. I don't think I know the difference either. Pretty sure what one is bit not the other. Is this a bad thing?

EDIT: Education complete! Now it all makes sense.

SHINOLA:
Etymology
A colloquialism which dates back to the early 1940s in the United States. [1] Shinola was a once-popular brand of shoe polish, which had a color and texture not unlike feces.

Thumbs up to you...I learned something today :)

Reactions: 1 person
we have no problem with him now. We went from 45 players to nearly 90. He's doing something right. Kids love him

You bring up an interesting point in that high school coaches today need to be good recruiters. Not to pull athletes from other areas but to get athletes in their own school systems to play ball.

When I was in high school, all of the best athletes quit playing after their freshman and sophomore years because the were to lazy and would rather be smoking pot than playing sports.

VN Store

Back