Alvin Kamara

hatingbamaisawayoflife

looked through few pages so nothing on him...

what is this about him coming to UT...

is there anything to this.....when..

sorry out of loop lately.

Dude.....wth? He freakin committed a few weeks back. It's all there in his thread and in the Recruiting Tweets Only thread. Thought I was gonna read about him blowing out a knee or something when I saw your thread title. Do a little homework chief.

Reactions: 2 people
It's ok that you didn't know he committed already. We don't all stay on VN 24/7.

It's NOT OK, EVER, to start a thread and use only the player's name as the title. You've been warned.

Reactions: 21 people

He's solid to UT and will be an EE. He will come in as a RS Soph. It was a very big pickup.

Sorry about people flaming you. I realize you are just looking for info.

Here's his thread if you want to read more : http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/141442-15-juco-rb-alvin-kamara-ut.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 people

BTW, does anyone have any info on Kahlil McKenzie? I've heard we're one of the schools he's interested in and that there may be some type of family connection there. Haven't seen anything mentioned about him in the recruiting forum.

Reactions: 2 people
BTW, does anyone have any info on Kahlil McKenzie? I've heard we're one of the schools he's interested in and that there may be some type of family connection there. Haven't seen anything mentioned about him in the recruiting forum.

What planet have you been on man, this is the year 2014.:eek:hmy:

VN Store

Back