• Ht:6'2"
  • Wt:287 lbs
  • Bench Max:375
  • Squat Max:590
  • Class:2016 (High School)
Rivals
ESPN
Hudl

Offers from Alabama, Kentucky, & Vanderbilt. Rated the top Center in the class of 2016. One to keep an eye on.

Tennessee is the latest to offer 2016 center Drake Jackson out of Versailles (Ky.) Woodford County. Jackson posted about the offer on Twitter and with it, Tennessee joins the likes of Alabama, Kentucky and Vanderbilt among others for the 6-2, 288 pounder.

Currently, Jackson is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 1 center in the country for the class of 2016 and he has already been invited and accepted an invitation to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

- 247 (B. Simmons)

Inb4 Sab puts his face against the background of Drake's Nothing Was The Same album cover with a hint of Tennessee orange somewhere...

If we could land him...he might be my new favorite thing about Woodford County Kentucky. But I doubt it ....

Jackson is familiar with what the Vols program offers and he's looking forward to learning more on his upcoming trip.

"The offer is huge," Jackson said. "Tennessee has great tradition and an awesome fan base. They've been pulling in big-time recruits so it's an honor for them to want me as well."

Reactions: 4 people
Wow, sounds like we have a decent shot. For him to set up a visit this quick, he must be very interested. Need to get Kendall and Johnson on him.

Alex Davis ‏@KYPREPSAlex Aug 7
ICYMI: 2016 Versailles, Ky. OL Drake Jackson will visit UK, UT this weekend, announced intentions to enroll early.

Also, from last week but didn't see it posted.

Drake Jackson @THE_DRAKE_52 · Aug 3
It's official, and I can't wait to play in the #ArmyBowl next to my friend @Big_TK75 to represent those who serve.🏈🇺🇸

BuKHAyZCUAEFOSE.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
“He can bench press over 350 pounds. Last year he got a lot better for us and he will only keep getting better,” Stonebraker said. “He will be a center or guard at the next level. I play him at tackle and guard depending on the defensive front. He plays some defense for us because we need him at defensive end.

“He has tremendous feet, but the thing he does better than anybody else is finish blocks. He has violent hands. That is what has really got all the coaches’ attention. We play a tough schedule and it’s easy to see what he can do. He’s already special and he’s only going to be more special.”

Woodford County lineman Drake Jackson making a name nationally - The Advocate Messenger: Football

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back