'16 NC CB Marquill Osborne (UT commit 9/6/14)

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
OSBOURNE-140603-PRO.JPG

Cornerback
Charlotte, North Carolina
Hough
Ht:5'11"
Wt:169 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Marquill Osborne - Yahoo! Sports
Marquill Osborne
Marquill Osborne - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Marquill Osborne - Hudl

"Top247 rising junior cornerback Marquill Osborne of Hough High School in Cornelius, N.C., told 247Sports' Ryan Bartow on Monday that he's planning to visit Tennessee on July 18.

The 5-foot-11, 164-pound Osborne picked up his first three scholarship offers last month from South Carolina, North Carolina and Duke. He's ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 244 overall prospect and No. 26 cornerback in the 2016 class.

Osborne told 247Sports last month that South Carolina had emerged as his early leader after extending an offer to him on June 13."

Reactions: 1 person
"It was very exciting," Osborne said. "Tennessee is in my top 3. "The way camps have gone for me I wasn't that surprised. I knew what I did out there. I did what I should do. Coming here, I felt like all I had to do was limit my mistakes and the outcome would be an offer. I think it was my footwork in coverage that impressed coach Martinez."

For Osborne and his family it was their first trip to Knoxville and one that was prompted by a friend who's heading to an ACC school in Carl Tucker.

"I actually have a friend who had an offer from Tennessee and he said he loved it here," Osborne said. "I definitely wanted to get here and see what they are building up for my class coming in.

"He explained to me what it is to come for Tennessee. That definitely caught my eye and that's why I made the visit up here. To see if it's all true. And everything he said is definitely true." "Academics. I love the facilities and how clean these guys are up here and their organization."

-VQ

HamiltonESPN:#ESPNJr300 CB Marquill Osborne with a pick 6 for @HoughFB v. Charlotte Catholic. #Vols #SouthCarolina #UGA favorites.

"Academics. I love the facilities and how clean these guys are up here and their organization."

Dooley's shower techniques finally paying off

Reactions: 10 people
His school produces a ton of talent in North Carolina. They have 3 top 25 North Carolina high school football players in the 2015 class according to a recent high school recruiting ranking done by a legit Charlotte paper.

Marquill was a top 5 North Carolina recruit to watch in 2016.

Haha. Sorry guys. Long rough day. My grandmother passed away early this morning. Been on VN to distract myself some.

VN Store

Back