The Opening

I don't really get into the nitty gritty of recruiting, but found an article I thought I'd share.

What are the odds of landing TG and KM? I would think if KM wants to make it to the next level, he chooses UT.

Thoughts?

Four

Not saying KM couldn't make it elsewhere. Just saying the SEC is a pipeline. A farm system to the pros imo.

Interesting. Thanks for your input. I think KM is a get. I don't see 2 QBs in this class though. I don't even see TG as a WR here. Then again what do I know.

Let him play his senior year in high school, before we put him in the NFL HALL OF FAME.

Uh oh, I see where this is going again...
lucille-bluth.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
From everything I'm reading and hearing it seems like TG is going to be one of those recruits that signs one place and ends up somewhere else because he's going to either get in trouble or have to go the JC route and grow up first. Just my opinion from everything I'm reading and following on Twitter & in recruiting.

Hopefully the family ties will get KM to Knoxville

Considering no one thought we would give long snappers and probably not punters a scholarship, it is highly possible we land both, even though most are saying "we are not recruiting TG" now. IMO, we have a 75% shot at TG, and 95% shot at KM. I think 50/50 on Sweat. :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: 2 people
I see two 4-star in-state prospects committed to other schools. Locking down the state?

Edit: 1 4-star.

What's happened with Settles? You'd think he'd have some impetus toward signing at UT to be half the 1-2 punch of a McKenzie/Settles combination in this class. If these two are communicating with one another, that could be the ticket. Anybody have a clue?

What's happened with Settles? You'd think he'd have some impetus toward signing at UT to be half the 1-2 punch of a McKenzie/Settles combination in this class. If these two are communicating with one another, that could be the ticket. Anybody have a clue?

Grades issue

Next three commits:

July 10: McKenzie
July 11: Shy Tuttle
July 12: Settle
July 13: Quarte Sapp
July 14: Best DE in the nation, whoever that might be.

Might be more than three listed...let me take off my shoes and double check.

VN Store

Back