Walkon QB?

Reformed Reader

Anyone know who the walkon QB that they mentioned on the EA show this morning? I cannot find anything about it? Thank you in advance for the clarification.

Didnt listen to the show, but Im guessing either Devin Smith or Will Bradshaw. Both are incoming.

Or it could be Mike Wegzyn (sp?) who is a walk on transfer

A walk on QB that you'll likely never hear about again.

Didnt listen to the show, but Im guessing either Devin Smith or Will Bradshaw. Both are incoming.

Or it could be Mike Wegzyn (sp?) who is a walk on transfer

Bradshaw was the one they mentioned due to a caller that called in asking. Good name at least.

was it the former UMASS QB? i forget his name but hes from Knoxville i think. He has some experience. not great numbers but ive seen worse. Doubt he was working with much up there at UMASS.

I think Jaybay went on to say Max Wittek but I'm not sure if he was correct about that. It seemed like he just googled it real quick.

Would much rather hear about how mean he is.. Tennessee needs an influx of mean. How about some mean Defensive tackle walkons. So mean they kick puppies and hold baby ducks under water. Maybe they get in for 4 to 6 plays a game and try their best to injure someone on the other team.... Im getting all tingly!

Some posters will want him to start this season because he is from their hometown only

He's from my hometown but I would be cool with watching him do some long snapping. Think I'll get started with my son on long snapping tonight. Look out class of 2027!

Would much rather hear about how mean he is.. Tennessee needs an influx of mean. How about some mean Defensive tackle walkons. So mean they kick puppies and hold baby ducks under water. Maybe they get in for 4 to 6 plays a game and try their best to injure someone on the other team.... Im getting all tingly!

Really?

Bradshaw was the one they mentioned due to a caller that called in asking. Good name at least.

Bradshaw coming to campus this weekend.

Some posters will want him to start this season because he is from their hometown only

Anybody remember the last major player that came from Dyersburg? You'll see him him mentioned in 2 days with the Jersey Countdown. #60.
Jimmy Noooooooooonan!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back