Another DreamTeam15 Video

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
Finally found a way to download from HUDL, so now I have all of the current commits highlight tapes. This video is a little different of a format than I usually do. This video shows some of the strengths of each of the commits. These are the type of things that stand out to me when I watch their highlights.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzEn-TVtE6I[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 people
Kamara does an amazing job shedding knee-tackles.

Oh, and thanks a ton for doing these!

P-Williams makes some of the craziest catches I've ever seen in a HS WR.

And Jack Jones seems to love Pancakes (peanut butter pancakes)?

These are great! You really get a feel for the style of a player when you see a handful of similar plays in a row.

Last edited:
Zach Stewart looks like he is playing against a bunch of pop warner D linemen. It doesn't even look fair.

Jack "IHOP" Jones pancakes everyone without exception. He is gonna be a beast.

Butcher absolutely murders QBs.

Dylan Jackson looks strong, smart, and disciplined. He knows when to go hard for the QB and when to lay back a little and let the play come to him.

Basically, it looks like we have some absolute studs coming in on both sides of the line. When you throw KM and hopefully a few others on as icing on the cake it is almost party time!!

Reactions: 5 people
Zach Stewart looks like he is playing against a bunch of pop warner D linemen. It doesn't even look fair.

Jack "IHOP" Jones pancakes everyone without exception. He is gonna be a beast.

Butcher absolutely murders QBs.

Dylan Jackson looks strong, smart, and disciplined. He knows when to go hard for the QB and when to lay back a little and let the play come to him.

Basically, it looks like we have some absolute studs coming in on both sides of the line. When you throw KM and hopefully a few others on as icing on the cake it is almost party time!!

I forgot to mention.... Zach Stewart hasnt put out a JR highlight film yet. Everything you saw was from his Sophomore season.

Reactions: 2 people
Haven't watched some of these highlights in a while. I forgot how much I liked a few underrated guys like Kyle Oliver and Stephen Griffin.

Great vid as always my dude

Thanks POA. Great job. This is the first time I've seen their highlights. Impressive. I sure like the attitude of Jones and Stewart. Every block goes to the ground. Or should I say driven to the ground. The DEs are showing good speed off the edge. Sure like DT Picou's motor. The skill positions are showing great promise. Gotta like what CBJ and staff have accomplished so far with more excitement to come.

Kamara - Runs through people
Bruce - Shakes everyone
Williams - Awesome catches
Smith - Good pass defender
Jones - Pancakes
Woods - Balanced
Cherry - Hit stick
Jennings - Mobile
Butcher - Sacks
Oliver - Jump ball machine
Dormady - Strong arm
Reid - Hard to bring down
Griffin - Pass deflections
Stewart - Country strong
Jackson - Pass rusher
Picou - Pushes back Oline

Reactions: 3 people
Kamara - Runs through people
Bruce - Shakes everyone
Williams - Awesome catches
Smith - Good pass defender
Jones - Pancakes
Woods - Balanced
Cherry - Hit stick
Jennings - Mobile
Butcher - Sacks
Oliver - Jump ball machine
Dormady - Strong arm
Reid - Hard to bring down
Griffin - Pass deflections
Stewart - Country strong
Jackson - Pass rusher
Picou - Pushes back Oline

Picou - Legs never stop churning. That kid has a motor.

Reactions: 1 person
Very good highlight films across the board. Extremely impressed with Jones and Picou. Wow! DreamTeam 15 is something to get excited about.

My observations after watching this excellent video.Cecil and or Butcher will never make it to UT.One of them or both of them will be in jail for killing some poor hs.kid during a game this coming season.Wow glad they are gonna be on our side.

VN Store

Back