Are we striking out at qb 2015?

LibertyVolance

Looks like Tx committed one qb we were interested in. What are our chances at a dual QB. Gibson's name has been mentioned here but I don't see him on the QB lists on Recruiting as a top recruit. What's it look like for us or do we need rerecruit Sullivan.

Lol wut? Jennings is our dual threat QB. Where have you been and what have you been smoking?

Reactions: 10 people
Looks like Tx committed one qb we were interested in. What are our chances at a dual QB. Gibson's name has been mentioned here but I don't see him on the QB lists on Recruiting as a top recruit. What's it look like for us or do we need rerecruit Sullivan.

Pat Sullivan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Have a few more drinks to relax. I don't think the ones you've had are working the way they're supposed to.

Reactions: 5 people
Smh.. Do just a tiny bit of research before u go all crazy with false assumptions.. Like taking a peak at our commit list or a quick trip into the recruiting forum on this very site.

Wth is wrong with u?

Reactions: 6 people
WTF? Thought we had 2 committed! Guess this is another 'offseason' thread?

Last edited:
Dormady is a very promising talent. He is rated low right now because of his injury. Expect his ratings to shoot through the roof again this fall.

Jennings wants to play QB. John Gruden saw him work out and had the opinion that he will make a fine QB.

Gibson has made it very clear that he is going to wait and enjoy the recruiting process. I believe we are still deeply in the mix for his services.

This thread was likely started by a scared Vandie fan. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 3 people
We have 4 star Quentin Dormady who chose us over Bama and Okla St among others. We also have a phenomenal athlete in DT QB Jauan Jennings. It appears that UT, as well as most top schools, have significantly eased up or stopped altogether, recruiting Torrance Gibson.

Not only have we not struck out, we just hit a home run IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back