An article on Tennessee's leading targets for you "crystal ball gazers"

We currently have 18 commitments (I'm assuming everyone has a scholly) and this article lists 7 guys high on our list, which brings us to 25 commitments. I think that's the number CBJ said we could bring in (but I'm also hearing 23 is the "real" number - go figure).

Of course, there are some BIG names missing from this list as well:
-Drew Richmond
-Van Jefferson
-Kyle Phillips
-Shy Tuttle
-Ricky DeBerry
-Micah Abernathy

I suggest these young men commit soon if they're really serious about becoming VFL's because the train is just starting to pull away from the station...

Attachments

• train.gif
    train.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
We currently have 18 commitments (I'm assuming everyone has a scholly) and this article lists 7 guys high on our list, which brings us to 25 commitments. I think that's the number CBJ said we could bring in (but I'm also hearing 23 is the "real" number - go figure).

-Drew Richmond
-Van Jefferson
-Kyle Phillips
-Shy Tuttle
-Ricky DeBerry
-Micah Abernathy

I suggest these young men commit soon if they're really serious about becoming VFL's because the train is just starting to pull away from the station...

I would say some of the current commits will not be part of the class come signing day. Always happens.

Reactions: 3 people

-Drew Richmond
-Van Jefferson
-Kyle Phillips
-Shy Tuttle
-Ricky DeBerry
-Micah Abernathy

I would have filled my fruit of the looms in a matter of .5 seconds on that jogg!

-Drew Richmond
-Van Jefferson
-Kyle Phillips
-Shy Tuttle
-Ricky DeBerry
-Micah Abernathy

I believe Shy has Tennessee as No 1 too.

Reactions: 1 person
For those of you who appreciate the information conveyed by trends in 247 Crystal Ball projections, here is an article on Tennessee's leading targets: Tennessee Vols trending in 247Sports' Crystal Ball.

Snow White and her posse believe when Butch is finished by National Signing Day this recruiting class will be EPIC!

AwYeah.gif

Reactions: 3 people

-Drew Richmond
-Van Jefferson
-Kyle Phillips
-Shy Tuttle
-Ricky DeBerry
-Micah Abernathy

Swafford is getting one of the 25 scholarships available for the 2015 class. This comes from Coach Jones. There will be plenty of roster moves between now and next year to make room for a full signing class this year to keep us in line with the 85 limit. :salute::salute::salute:

I heard a rumor that everyone is backing off of Gibson because he has a "handler". Supposedly the handler wants $80,000 dollars...kinda like the Cam Newton deal. Anyone else heard this?

I heard a rumor that everyone is backing off of Gibson because he has a "handler". Supposedly the handler wants $80,000 dollars...kinda like the Cam Newton deal. Anyone else heard this?

Heard it wasn't true.

Reactions: 2 people

Yeah my buddy told me that he heard from one of his buddy's buddy that the handler is telling him to get as much twitter fame as possible so he can have some pull with the fans once he picks a school. Butch told him it's team first or walk and it seems like we are getting our answer slowly.

Even though I will be pleased with verbal commitments, I will be excited when signatures are put on paper on NSD.

VN Store

Back