Where can I find NCAA Recruiting Rule book?

skasper06

I went to the NCAA website and found where it is all listed, but you apparently have to be an NCAA member to be able to download it... Not sure why it would be private information just to know the rules, but either way I am trying to find them. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Sounds like a violation of the freedom of information act. Call your lawyer.

I went to the NCAA website and found where it is all listed, but you apparently have to be an NCAA member to be able to download it... Not sure why it would be private information just to know the rules, but either way I am trying to find them. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

If you find it good luck trying to understand it

Reactions: 1 person

Is that you Derek mason ?

Try the ground outside Auburn's recruiting office window.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kind of like the NFHS making you pay for a rule book on high school sports

It doesn't even matter if you have rule book. They are usually generic rules that leave so much grey area that the people in charge get to decide whether its a violation or not based on their personal interpretation.

I would say check the internet but I doubt there's enough space on it to hold that much malarkey

Usually located here with a note that says, "If toilet paper runs out feel free to use this."

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    49 KB · Views: 31

VN Store

Back