'16 NJ DT Rashan Gary

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_919667.jpg

Defensive Tackle
Scotch Plains, NJ (Scotch Plains Fanwood Hs)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 285

Rashan Gary - Hudl

★★★★★ Rashan Gary - 247

★★★★★ Rashan Gary - Rivals

★★★★☆ Rashan Gary - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★★ Rashan Gary - Scout

Offered 6/21

Last edited:
Five-star rising junior defensive tackle Rashan Gary of Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School in Scotch Plains, N.J., told 247Sports' Steve Lorenz on Saturday that he has received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

The 6-foot-4, 285-pound Gary is ranked the nation's No. 4 overall prospect and No. 1 defensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class. He also claims early offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, South Carolina, Southern California and Virginia Tech, among others.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball points to Alabama as the early favorite for Gary, with the Crimson Tide getting 89 percent of the current predictions and 11 percent going to Penn State.

Oh JF will be hounding him to.:banghead2:and that damn little nick at that bleach school, I mean that washing powder team.:banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person
“usc, i was excited to get that offer, “ said gary. “i like the style of play and their lineman. They have some really good lineman. I want to visit them sometime."

“in july i think one weekend me and my mom are going to take a visit to maryland, virginia, and virginia tech, maybe florida.”

“this fall i want go to the rutgers/penn state or rutgers/michigan games but i’ve got to see what my schedule is like.”

“i’m feeling everybody because everybody is showing me love, tennessee was a school that offered recently and i like them too.”

Did I see this guy in the opening video in the mckenzie thread? I thought there was only seniors there

Did I see this guy in the opening video in the mckenzie thread? I thought there was only seniors there

No idea about Gary but definitely not seniors only there because I know that 16 DB Levonta Taylor is there.

Reactions: 2 people
Elite 50 updates....

"Five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary said he's talked to John Jancek a few times and is interested in getting down to Tennessee to learn more about the Vols. He said quarterback Jarrett Guarantano has talked to him about the Vols."

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 8 people
I happen to know the biggest (only?) rutgers fan in the world and nothing would please me more than to land these 2 guys, especially Gary.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol...it's my fiance. And they both went there. Yay Big 10 football...sigh.

Hah ahh man so you probably hear it a lot worse than me. He wanted to get us in the bowl this year more than anything, so delusional. I just shake my head and laugh at him.

"It's all pretty much new to me but when I plan my visits I should go down there and see more about them," Gary said. "I'm interested in visiting. They're in the SEC and I like how their defensive line plays."

"It's great. I'm loving the process and my whole family is loving the process and since they are loving it I'm loving it," Gary said.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back