A Way Early Look Into 2016

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
Its come to my attention that a lot of the guys that we are in on (legit interest) are high ranked. It really looks like it could be a year where we land a top 3 class.

Position - Player - Composite Rank

QB - Austin Kendall - 261 (3/7 CB)
RB - Robert Washington - 194 (3/11 CB -Tied for most)
WR - AJ Morris - N/A (N/A) *Instate
WR - Dionte Mullins - 85 (0/2 CB) October named us fav. March top 3 of UA, AU and UT.
TE - Isaac Nauta - 19 (0 CB) *On Campus and 2 Teammates committed to UT
OL - Bryce Matthews - 234 (2/2 CB) *Instate
OL - Ryan Johnson - 228 (8/8 CB) *Instate

DE - Emmit Gooden - 131 (7/10) *Was committed to UT at one point
DE - Malik Walker - N/A (N/A) *UT leads
LB - Daniel Bituli - 147 (2/2 CB)
S - Nigel Warrior - 132 (6/16 CB and trending UT) *Legacy
S - Joejuan Williams - 200 (5/7 CB) *Instate

ATH - Dorian Banks - N/A (Committed)
ATH - Darel Middleton - 318 (Committed)
ATH - Gabe Angel - 276 (3/10 CB) *Instate

Reactions: 7 people
Still very early. I saw a lot of smoke about OSU & Washington yesterday btw-couple crystal balls went their way too.

I think there is legit interest from LB Keion Joyner. We aren't in his top 3 yet but we're working on it. Same high school as D. Scott. 5 star, ranked #3 overall in the 247 composite ranking. AL LB Lyndell Wilson (also a 5 star) has visited Vols and there is legit interest there.

Khalil Ladler DB out of Georgia is one to keep an eye on. Legit interest from both sides. Also 5 star OL out of Georgia Ben Cleveland will be a big target. Not sure if we can pull him out of state, but will be one to watch as the year progresses. VA ATH Wayne Davis really likes the Vols and has been offered.

As for RB, Tavion Feaster is another big name to look out for. 5 star back out of SC, #1 rated back in the class. We are in his top 3. Will be tough to pull out of state. Then there is Elijah Holyfield who has the Vols in his top 3. Really talented back his stock is starting to rise. Son of Evander.

TN OL Michael Perry has a Tennessee offer.

QB Guarantanomo or however you spell it. We got legit interest there.

Reactions: 5 people
@aj_guapomorris · Jun 15
Think I'm Finna go head and commit been on my heart for a long time

AJ Morris
From June 12th 2013

“i’m not going to make any promises, but right now — the way i’m feeling right now — i feel like this will be the school for me,” morris said. “maybe in a year. We’ll see — as long as i stay in touch with them.

“i love the facilities and the school, the coaches, and that’s the main thing to me.”- A.J. Morris :devilsmoke:

Reactions: 1 person
Here is mine I posted a while back.

QB-Austin Kendall
RB-Elijah Deveaux
RB/Slot-Dorian Banks
WR-AJ Morris
WR-Divine Deablo
TE-Isaac Nauta
TE-Gabe Angel
OL-Ryan Johnson
OL-Bryce Mathews
OL-Ben Bredeson
OL-Jauan Williams
DT-Michael Perry
DT-Shug Frazier
DE/OLB-Tariqious Tisdale
DE-Malik Walker
LB-Daniel Bituli
LB-Keion Joyner
LB-Peyton Williams
CB-Mecole Hardman
CB-JoeJuan Williams
CB-Levonta Taylor
S-Nigel Warrior

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Lol at the fact that anyone would commit to OSU two years in advance. I can't imagine anything dicier than trying to predict where that CUM will be in two years.

Reactions: 1 person
If we can hold this 15 class together and get a couple more DL and OL. then we are on our way, out of these 16 3 or 4 will flip or be told to look elsewhere.

Darel Middleton won't be apart of this class either. He probably won't make it in.

Would love to get both of the O-linemen from Brentwood and 1 or 2 of those highly ranked OTs from up north. OT class of 2016 is going to be the DT class of 2015. Beast.

Last edited:
Darel Middleton won't be apart of this class either. He probably won't make it in.

You mean that he's already a long shot to qualify when he still has two full years of high school left? Unless he has pulled a Blutarski there must be time to get his grades in order, I would think?

VN Store

Back