*****How many 5 stars??*****

Ertel

I realize this is waaaaay to early to have a clear picture about for a ton of reasons but its still fun to think about...

How many 5 stars will we land in this class?

Already committed-
Preston Williams

So youre sayin theres a chance!!-
(some arent currently 5 stars but we are in on them and they have a legit shot at attaining that status)

Kamara
Mckenzie
Settle
Tuttle
Richmond
Gibson
Sweat

im sure im forgetting a few as well

I think we get 5..
Williams
Mckenzie (on the cusp)
Kamara (has a chance since hes a 95 on 247)
Richmond (on the cusp)
Gibson

And thats without even really stretching on anybody. (except gibson) If we shock some people and get to 8 wins or so we could land a couple more

Thoughts?

Reactions: 3 people
I realize this is waaaaay to early to have a clear picture about for a ton of reasons but its still fun to think about...

Already committed-
Preston Williams

(some arent currently 5 stars but we are in on them and they have a legit shot at attaining that status)

Kamara
Mckenzie
Settle
Tuttle
Richmond
Gibson
Sweat

I think we get 5..
Williams
Mckenzie (on the cusp)
Richmond (on the cusp)
Gibson

And thats without even really stretching on anybody. (except gibson) If we shock some people and get to 8 wins or so we could land a couple more

Thoughts?

Of your 5, 3 will be 5 stars. Williams, Mckenzie, and Gibson.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll say our most talented players who are/could be 5*'s include:

P-Dub
McKenzie
Kamara
Richmond
Tuttle
DJ Jones

Gibson is 50/50 to me. Sweat is a longer shot.

Out of those I think are realistic, I say PDub and McKenzie are the only sure fire 5*'s we will sign in this class. The others could reach that status, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 2 people
Already committed-
Preston Williams
Kamara
Mckenzie
Settle
Tuttle
Richmond
Gibson
Sweat
I think we get 5..
Williams
Mckenzie (on the cusp)
Richmond (on the cusp)
Gibson

Thoughts?
post-34340-Oh-my-gosh-she-dates-losers-Th-TmQi.gif

n509e687f806e2.gif

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

Nochance.gif

i-m-so-confused-o.gif

tumblr_mhlx4cGK951qfwmwto2_500.gif

GIF+confusion.gif

tumblr_m9zp13FBb81r1wy49o1_500.gif

Ryan-Gosling-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1398.gif

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif

Rise Tennessee Rise and return to MIGHTY GLORY!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
I just kinda have to smile knowing that this is realistic and valid question to ask in 2014...

When just a few years, and a pair of orange pants, ago we were quite content pondering commitments from borderline 4*'s outside the Rivals 250 and void of major offers.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm saying 5 as well.

DT - McKenzie
DT - Settle / Tuttle
WR - Williams
DE - Sweat
ATH/QB - Gibson.

High 4s.

Kamara, Butcher, Richmond, Dj Jones. Love.

We have a better chance to land Richmond and him be a 5 star than to land settle Tuttle or sweat. JMO.

I ultimately think we do land Richmand i don't know if he gets a 5th star. I think with Mckenzie jumping on board it will really help our chances with Tuttle or Settle.

I think we are quietly a sleeper team for Sweat. I know it's a reach but he's my most wanted prospect behind Richmond and McKenzie.

25 is a good number!

I think we should be more concerned about 100 players and hopefully we can grab 10 of these. If we can get over 70 of our 15 class in the espn top 300, then we are rockin the house!!! Because you know CBJ picks great 3 star players like Sutton.

Of your 5, 3 will be 5 stars. Williams, Mckenzie, and Gibson.

Gibson will NOT be a Vol. He was leaning towards Auburn then we got a committment from Dormandy, so I would guess that he is leaning even more towards Auburn now.

My guess is that we will get McKenzie & Williams though.

We need some of the VFL's to get teenaged sons, who play football. More Legacy commitments. Carl Pickens, Joey Kent, Al Wilson, Heath Shuler, Reggie Cobb, Peyton,Jamaal Lewis, etc.where are their son's???

VN Store

Back