DreamTeam15 Commit Highlight Mashup Video

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
Had the day off. Decided to make another video. Heres the current commits. Bruce committed in the middle of me editing the video, but I still got him in.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHk0_WEPC1I[/youtube]

Reactions: 28 people
POA is the s***

Nice song choices too. Like MGK and the second song came on at the perfect time. That was the funniest think watching Kahlil own people with that song on

POA is the s***

Nice song choices too. Like MGK and the second song came on at the perfect time. That was the funniest think watching Kahlil own people with that song on

1- Machine Gun Kelly - Invincible
2- Mayday - We Got Soul
3- Juelz Santana - Second Coming

Butcher is deceivingly big. In every picture I've ever seen he doesn't look that big, but those highlights make him look like an animal coming off the edge.

So pumped to be able to witness UT getting the type of players to bring us back. Good times ahead!!

Reactions: 1 person
Butcher is a beast but the sleeper in our class is going to be Dylan Jackson. Simply because we will be bringing in so much elite talent on our D-line he is going to go unnoticed. He has so much potential at 6'5". I think he will have a strong season and earn that 4th star. He could be hybrid DE/DT

This video is bad azz! I always love seeing the diesel knocking heads off. Woods looks like greased lightning and Butcher looks like a beast. GBO!

Butcher is a beast but the sleeper in our class is going to be Dylan Jackson. Simply because we will be bringing in so much elite talent on our D-line he is going to go unnoticed. He has so much potential at 6'5". I think he will have a strong season and earn that 4th star. He could be hybrid DE/DT

The next JW at Tight End maybe...can he run? Dylan Jackson...edit for clarification

Cecil "Soul Crusher" Cherry is a boss. WOW!!!

Glass-Breaking-Omg.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed, Glicht. Cherry, PW, and Butcher are the highlights of the highlights for me.

Nice video! BTW I forgot to tell you I figured out how to download from Hudl.

Step 1. Right click and open "View Page Source". (This is the page's code)
Step 2. Do a CTRL + F then search for the ".mp4"
Step 3. Copy/paste the URL and make sure it ends in .mp4
Step 4. Use a video downloader. (I use an add on from Firefox.)

Also 'Easy Video Downloaded' seems to pick up the .mp4's from Hudl, maybe you should try a different video downloader?

Reid showed great vision in some of the cuts he made. We're about to have a great crop of RBs on campus.

Andrew butcher goes full beast mode. That guy will be fun to watch in Orange

Nice video! BTW I forgot to tell you I figured out how to download from Hudl.

Step 1. Right click and open "View Page Source". (This is the page's code)
Step 2. Do a CTRL + F then search for the ".mp4"
Step 3. Copy/paste the URL and make sure it ends in .mp4
Step 4. Use a video downloader. (I use an add on from Firefox.)

Also 'Easy Video Downloaded' seems to pick up the .mp4's from Hudl, maybe you should try a different video downloader?

Im having trouble with it. Is there a way you (or anybody else who can get it to work) can download these films and put them on youtube for me?

Jennings
Woods
Oliver
Jones
Stewart
Picou
Smith
Jackson
Cherry

VN Store

Back