Wt:158 lbs

Jerry Jeudy - Hudl

★★★★☆ Jerry Jeudy - 247

☆☆☆☆☆ Jerry Jeudy - Rivals

☆☆☆☆☆ Jerry Jeudy - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★☆ Jerry Jeudy - Scout

Vols Offered

Last edited:
Jerry Jeudy, a 2017 wide receiver from Coconut Creek, Florida (Monarch), claimed an offer from the Tennessee Volunteers on Monday afternoon.

JJ4 (@jerryjeudy) June 16, 2014
Tennessee offer #god#bless

Jeudy is 6’1″ and weighs 158 lbs. He has not been rated yet by the major recruiting services.

According to Rivals, Jeudy also have offers from Louisville and Miami.

The Vols have offered quite a few players from Florida this spring/summer. It’s always hard to pull those guys out of state, but Butch Jones and the Volunteers have been receiving plenty of attention from recruits in Florida.

There’s not a lot out there on Jeudy, but Jones obviously liked what he saw. The Vols are in a place where they can pick and choose at wide receiver. If they feel comfortable about offering a 2017 wide receiver recruit, then he’s probably the real deal. At least on tape.

This seems crazy to me. It gets earlier and earlier on offering ships. Seems like they ought to let there nuts drop before offering but that is only my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
Class of 2017 wide receiver Jerry Jeudy reports offers from Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Louisville, Miami (FL), Cincinnati and USF, along with serious interest from Georgia. Ohio State, Florida State, Alabama, Auburn and a number of others are on the spring and summer visit list.

This school is loaded.

The four-star wide receiver boasts over 20 offers from some of the most prestigious programs in the country, including Alabama, Ohio State, Auburn, Georgia, Wisconsin, Virginia Tech, Florida State and Tennessee. Butch Jones and his staff thrilled Jeudy, who has visited Tennessee, when he found out he was being offered. It wasn’t just another scalp to put on the wall, either. The Vols are certainly vying for his 6-1, 175-pound frame and Velcro-like hands.
“I was very excited when I got that offer. It changed a lot,” he said. “It was very nice. The facilities were wonderful.”
The Florida native was clear in saying distance is not a factor but did indicate there is at least some interest in staying in state. Jeudy gave a rough timetable of the summer going into his senior season for when he will possibly make his decision, but until then he’ll visit as many of the schools on his offer list as possible and comb through the pros and cons to settle on the right fit.
As a university known across the country as Wide Receiver U, Tennessee should have more than just a puncher’s chance at one of the fastest rising wide outs in the 2017 class.
“I just want a school that produces NFL receivers,” Jeudy said. “It’s very hard because all these schools are very good schools.”

In the new rankings, Jerry Jeudy is the No. 1 athlete in the Sunshine State's 2017 class and No. 4 in the United States of America.
Scout

VN Store

Back