'16 FL WR Binjimen Victor (Ohio State commit)

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_1298626.jpg

Wide Receiver
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Coconut Creek)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 170 | 40: 4.60

BINJIMEN VICTOR - Hudl

★★★★☆ Binjimen Victor - 247

★★★★☆ Binjimen Victor - Rivals

★★★☆☆ Football Recruiting - Binjimen Victor - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★☆ Scout.com: Binjimen Victor Profile

Offered 6/13/14

Last edited:
Four-star rising junior wide receiver Binjimen Victor of Coconut Creek (Fla.) High School posted on his Twitter account that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee on Thursday after participating in the Vols' camp.

The 6-foot-4, 170-pound Victor claims early offers from at least 20 teams, including Miami, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, Wisconsin, South Florida, West Virginia and Florida Atlantic. He's ranked the nation's No. 316 overall prospect and No. 58 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite for the 2016 class.

Tennessee attracted a large number of visitors from South Florida in June for their camps and that included a very talented group of underclassmen from Cocunut Creek, Fla.

Likely the top player in the group of visitors was 2016 wide receiver Binjimen Victor and the 6-foot-3, 165-pound wideout was blown away by what he saw in Knoxville.

"Actually, I was surprised. I didn't expect to see a big stadium like that. Their stadium is huge, one of the biggest and their facilities were amazing. Tennessee is a great school. Their facilities are huge," Victor explained. "They've got a lot of things going on around there and they way their program is and the way everything is set up in the complex with the offices, the players' lounge, the locker room, the video room, it's amazing. The coaching staff is awesome as well. I had a good time."

Along with getting to see what all Rocky Top had to offer, Victor added another highlight of his trip was working with Tennessee's wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni.

"He actually worked out with me. He took me through some drills in camp and it was a great experience learning from a college coach," Victor said. "I feel comfortable around him, actually. The way he was coaching me, he was going slow and everything, so I could learn everything quicker. It was an amazing time with him."

Tennessee wasn't the only stop for the Cocunut Creek crew that also included 2016 defensive back Trayvon Mullen, 2017 receiver Emmanuel Greene and more. The group also saw South Carolina, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Kentucky and Auburn during their five-day trip.

Victor left no doubt as to which school impressed him the most on their tour.

"Tennessee for sure was number one, then Clemson then Louisville," Victor explained. "They are the same thing with Tennessee, but Tennessee tops them with their facilities. Louisville has good facilities and I met the receivers coach and he's great man. With Clemson, I saw all of their facilities and ran down the hill onto the field."

With over 20 offers to his name, Victor said recruiting is going well and that his coach plans to bring he and his teammates back to Knoxville this fall for a game.

-VQ

Reactions: 10 people
I feel like his parents were like, "How the hell do you spell Benjamin again??? Ahhh **** it, I got this ish."

Reactions: 2 people
BEN #9⃣ @BinjimenVictor
TOP 15 NO ORDER!!! 👌👌👌👌👌💰💰🙏
BtrDGKcCEAAkE6e.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
HamiltonESPN: #OhioState #Vols #Alabama & #Auburn doing the best job early on of recruiting #ESPNJr300 Trayvon Mullen & WR Binjimen Victor. #SceneandHeard

Rivals150 receiver Binjimen Victor refuses to name any sort of frontrunners in his recruitment but concedes that Florida, Ohio State, Tennessee, Louisville and Miami have made big impressions on him in the early part of his recruitment.
-Rob Cassidy.

Tennessee: "Tennessee has some of the best facilities I have seen, so that is impressive. I am also always in contact with Coach Z (Wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni) and he is a very cool guy. I went up there last summer and I liked it a lot. They have put a lot of receivers in the NFL, so that is great too."

Chad Simmons

Tennessee has some of the best facilities I have seen, so that is impressive. I am also always in contact with Coach Z and he is a very cool guy. I went up there last summer and I liked it a lot. They have put a lot of receivers in the NFL, so that is great too."
Chad Simmons

Tennessee has some of the best facilities I have seen, so that is impressive. I am also always in contact with Coach Z and he is a very cool guy. I went up there last summer and I liked it a lot. They have put a lot of receivers in the NFL, so that is great too."
Chad Simmons

Really? You got beat by 4 hours. :no:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back