327438.jpg

Wide Receiver/Point Guard
Memphis, Tennessee
White Station

Ht: 6'0"
Wt:176 lbs
40: 4.6 secs

Dillon Mitchell

Has offers from Ohio State (offered yesterday) and Cincy as a WR, and Tennessee, UCLA, and Cal as a PG in basketball. A name to keep an eye on for one sport or another if you ask me. Not sure how interested our football staff is. Couldn't find a football profile on any other sites.

Can we start a new thread called "Haha future position changes" so everyone can make their lame position change jokes in there? Just as bad as LV's number crunching. Worse IMO.

Should be fun to see how well Butch does in Memphis in the upcoming seasons. Reclaiming footing there would sure help.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we start a new thread called "Haha future position changes" so everyone can make their lame position change jokes in there? Just as bad as LV's number crunching. Worse IMO.

Should be fun to see how well Butch does in Memphis in the upcoming seasons. Reclaiming footing there would sure help.

If you don't like lame, repetitive jokes, you're in the wrong place, sir.

Reactions: 2 people
P Fort-Midweek Recruiting Notes

The Midweek recruiting wrap is back and today we look at a 2016 Memphis wide receiver who's stock is rising and rising fast, Dillon Mitchell. He will be in Knoxville this weekend for the game and don't be surprised at all if he leaves with an offer.

Here is the link to what Mitchell did against South Panola last Friday. He was an absolute stud in the game.

White Station High School vs. South Panola - Dillon Mitchell highlights

Is it me or did he score 4 touchdowns in that game? Or was it 3? He looks like an athlete for sure!

Let's go ahead and end it now. He is from Memphis, and everyone has an opinion about the city. I am pretty sure that it will not be given to Arkansas or Mississippi. It is in the state of Tennessee. It happens in every Memphis thread. End of discussion. Let's discuss the player for the next 2 years.

Reactions: 1 person
"They are just waiting to make it official for when I get down there," Mitchell said. "I mostly talk to coach (Mark) Elder. They really want me and wanted me to get down to camp but I couldn't make it because it was in the summer, but they are really interested in me. They called my coach yesterday to let me know they wanted to offer and wanted me to come to the game."

"One of my friend's parent's actually played at Tennessee, his name is Aaron Hayden," Mitchell said. "And a White Station football player went there, Jason Carr."

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1674448

Is he being recruited by our FB and BB staff?
He had/has a bball offer. Not sure if it was from Cuonzo or Donnie. That recent article said we're recruiting him in football and he will get offered soon.

D1 athlete in both sports from what I've read

Can he dribble a football. That's all I need to know....

TOOOOOO short for guard or receiver

Don't second guess Coach Jones based on somebody's physical stats. He knows who he wants and only recruits those who can help the Vols Win. Its Negative comments like yours that may hurt recruiting. Vols will be 2-0 after tomorrow!!:rock:

VN Store

Back