The Numbers Thread

LotteryPick

Well-Versed in Sarcasm
Since this topic likes to make it's way into every thread on VN, let's just give it it's own thread. Deal?

Bring it, Leb.

Reactions: 3 people
I feel like we'll end up with 23.

It seems like every reputable source says the same thing.

Leb's in the corner like...

Count-Sesame-Street.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
We don't have room for this thread unless some serious attrition takes place in the coming months. We would have to take at least ten other threads off scholarship.

Reactions: 27 people
I think there will be at least 4 more players who are not on the team in 2015. That will most likely have to happen in order to sign the class size being predicted. I like pretty much all the players, so I try not to think about who it could be. I guess that's why I'm always surprised and a little disappointed to hear when someone moves on.

We gonna take 60

4 QB
5 RB
6 WR
3 TE
12 OL
6 DT
5 DE
4 LB
5 CB
3 S
1 P
1 K
1 LS
3 Waterboys

IMO, TFWIW.

:peace2:

Last edited:
We don't have room for this thread unless some serious attrition takes place in the coming months. We would have to take at least ten other threads off scholarship.

I wonder who these ten will be. Is it safe to make a list of guesses?

My own thread. I knew I would make the big time someday. I have so many people I need to thank.

God, for giving me the ability to fight through the headaches from starring at the laptop for hrs.

Bruin, for showing me that it does not have to make sense as long as you keep saying it.

Freak, for not banning me before I got my message delivered.

Ron Swanson, for keeping the positive UT vibes flowing.

POA, for keeping me supplied with up to date info from so many good sources. Between the numbers and the sources, I could have never made it to where I am today.

I know I am forgetting someone....

Butchna, for being one that seems to be here to have a bit of fun. Laughs are good for the soul.

MockingVol, for very early in the process jumping on the Quinten Dormady express. "ChooChoo"!

OGbabyaviVol, for keeping it real. Blunt and to the point is what we need at times.

Volatil, for bringing the inside JJ and Jr info. I'd think another 173 times of "He's going to play QB" should have most of the board buying in.

volunteerlane, for keeping the board informed of the going's on around the GA recruit scene. I don't care what they say, your alright with me "Byron".

matts42012, for dropping the thread bombs when our guessing at things starts to get crazy.

sigchig, for being a fellow "keeping it real" poster.

VolsDoc81TX, for holding out hope that a hotel in Norman OK was possible.

smokeyhuntgators, knowing the right moment to drop a dancing Yoda gif into a thread.

patrick, for making the Dormady thread legendary in the matter of about 8HRS.

LotteryPick, for taking Freaks advice and making this thread possible. I'll never forget you.

Notorious B.E.N, for going all utknate and trying to use this thread to score phone numbers.

utknate, for showing us all that Michael Sam is not alone in the fight. Don't let Jakob's restraining order against you get you down.

I know I am missing many who deserve mention here....

Torrance Gibson, for finally showing up.

Lastly I would like to acknowledge those who added me to their ignore lists. Being in select company can make a person feel special at times. It's a sense of brotherhood. I would not have traded it for anything.

-holds up the award made of aluminum cans, rubber bands, and a UT car flag-

"I will always remember this day".

"The number is still 16".

:)

Reactions: 29 people

VN Store

Back