Reminder to keep player threads semi on topic

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
This is a place for discussion and I want to encourage any and every kind of discussion people want to have, but it has to be organized.

That said, PLEASE keep the player threads semi on topic. I know threads derail somewhat in the normal course of discussions and that's fine. However, we don't need random off topic discussions breaking out in the player specific threads. We have a football discussion thread and and off topic thread for those discussions.

Furthermore, you can help us out by using the report post button to let us know when threads become unreasonably derailed.

As always, if you have suggestions or ideas of how we can make this forum better, or any feedback for that matter, feel free to shot me an email any time at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Thanks to all of you who contribute to this great forum. Some of the best recruiting discussions on the internet take place in this forum and I really appreciate of you who participate.

Go Vols and here's to a great class of 2015.

:hi:

Reactions: 28 people
You're not my father! But ok...

Just trying to maintain some order. I'm as guilty as the next guy of straying from the conversation at times, and I actually enjoy the off topic stuff in this forum.

Not much man, just finishing up Orange is the New Black on Netflix. You haven't been around much lately, been bust?

Yeah, working too much and my kids have been keeping me busy.

How is that show? I keep seeing it mentioned.

Yeah, working too much and my kids have been keeping me busy.

How is that show? I keep seeing it mentioned.

Gets crazy when they get out of school i bet.

It's good, i think season 1 was better though. Lol you got your "stay on topic" thread off topic.

If you haven't seen the show The Following yet, do it.

Gets crazy when they get out of school i bet.

It's good, i think season 1 was better though. Lol you got your "stay on topic" thread off topic.

If you haven't seen the show The Following yet, do it.

This isn't a Player thread so it's fine. People never read my threads anyway. :)

The Following: new show or Netflix? Never heard of it.

Reactions: 1 person
This isn't a Player thread so it's fine. People never read my threads anyway. :)

Only one season on Netflix.. Slow at first, but stay with it.

It's a Fox show, season 2 ended last month. Season 1 is on Netflix, it's really good. Kevin Bacon is the lead actor in it.

This is a place for discussion and I want to encourage any and every kind of discussion people want to have, but it has to be organized.

That said, PLEASE keep the player threads semi on topic. I know threads derail somewhat in the normal course of discussions and that's fine. However, we don't need random off topic discussions breaking out in the player specific threads. We have a football discussion thread and and off topic thread for those discussions.

Furthermore, you can help us out by using the report post button to let us know when threads become unreasonably derailed.

As always, if you have suggestions or ideas of how we can make this forum better, or any feedback for that matter, feel free to shot me an email any time at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Thanks to all of you who contribute to this great forum. Some of the best recruiting discussions on the internet take place in this forum and I really appreciate of you who participate.

Go Vols and here's to a great class of 2015.

:hi:

Without reading, stfu??

I really hope he doesn't croak. We already got no hope, no jobs, and no cash. No bacon would cause a massive depression.

Lighten up Burger. Latest job's report say's that we are almost back to pre-bush-recession numbers. Damn, now ya went and done did it, made me derail the thread. Freak gonna be P'O'd at you.:)

Lighten up Burger. Latest job's report say's that we are almost back to pre-bush-recession numbers. Damn, now ya went and done did it, made me derail the thread. Freak gonna be P'O'd at you.:)

I know. I thought the joke would be funnier. I don't see it staying at those numbers. I hope it doesn't so I can buy into the stock markets cheaper.

It's funny how Bush actually didn't cause the recession. Clinton revoking glass-Steagall and the act that lifted loaning restrictions caused it. That's a fun fact. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I know. I thought the joke would be funnier. I don't see it staying at those numbers. I hope it doesn't so I can buy into the stock markets cheaper.

Which one of us needs to apologize to Freak? I know bleedingbutch certainly must.

VN Store

Back