Gruden Weekend Update Thread

DominicLoBianco

.9918 4*composite ranking
I figured we could start a thread that just can be utilized as a weekend update from different recruits etc. This can include updates from 247 or Rivals or tweets from players and/or news folks.

Flame away you filthy animals.

I think this whole "quarterback camp" thing is a smoke screen for Chuckie's impending hostile takeover of the entire UT athletic department.

Reactions: 5 people
Ran into Gruden last night in Seymour,,,said he was looking at some land for his former UT cheerleader wife...then gave me a sly chuckie grin...Ohh this is happening

Last edited:
He's been silent on the coaching clinic thus far leading people to believe he was interested but.... Apparently he was just playing the game. His agent just released a statement indicating that anyone in the right mind would know John would never show up at a UT clinic. It's laughable. Hes John gruden for Christ sake.... Seriously though, I can't stand the guy. I hate it that he's been invited to our school. What a piece of $hit!

He's been silent on the coaching clinic thus far leading people to believe he was interested but.... Apparently he was just playing the game. His agent just released a statement indicating that anyone in the right mind would know John would never show up at a UT clinic. It's laughable. Hes John gruden for Christ sake.... Seriously though, I can't stand the guy. I hate it that he's been invited to our school. What a piece of $hit!

Get back to your room son. You're grounded!

Reactions: 13 people

Why do we care what you think about Gruden?

Seriously, anyone with clout who is coming to 1. teach kids 2. help kids improve 3. help UT recruit is a good guy in my book. IMO

Reactions: 9 people

Why would you not want him at UT for a clinic? I am with you on the coaching bit. I believe he would be a terrible HC at UT. He wouldn't do all of the little nitty gritty things that a college HC would need to do. He won a Super Bowl with Dungy's players and it went down hill from there. The Bucs fans ran him out on a rail. But it is great for the program to have him here for a clinic. He can wave his magic wand, plunk his twanger, grin and let Butch and company talk to the prospects and reel in the publicity. What's wrong with that?

Reactions: 2 people
Only update I know of so far is Quenten Dormandy arrived to campus today for a few days. QB from Texas Bama got a hard on for after we offered.

Reactions: 6 people
Only update I know of so far is Quenten Dormandy arrived to campus today for a few days. QB from Texas Bama got a hard on for after we offered.

I heard he could not make it to the camp Saturday, I hope you are right.

The list of participants via VN summer camp thread

June 7th - Quarter Back (Gruden) Camp
- Torrance Gibson
- Jack Allison
- Jauan Jennings
- Alex Faniel
- Stuart Head
- Josh White
- Jarrett Guarantano

Reactions: 7 people
Another name that Tennessee fans love is Peyton Manning, who is the real former Vol rumored to show up at quarterback camp this weekend.

-rockytoptalk.com

Reactions: 23 people
The list of participants via VN summer camp thread

June 7th - Quarter Back (Gruden) Camp
- Torrance Gibson
- Jack Allison
- Jauan Jennings
- Alex Faniel
- Stuart Head
- Josh White
- Jarrett Guarantano

Has anyone noticed that there are only two 2015 QBs on that list? Very interesting!

Just heard it from a credible source, Gruden bought some more land in East TN and don't forget he's wife is a former VOL cheerleader.

Just heard it from a credible source, Gruden bought some more land in East TN and don't forget he's wife is a former VOL cheerleader.

I heard Gruden forget that he had a wife or that she was a former Vol cheerleader, when he ran into one of the current Vol cheerleaders.

VN Store

Back