Paint the Rock for Torrance Gibson!

Clockwork Orange

As all of you know Torrance Gibson is coming to Tennessee on his own dime to go to our Summer Camp on June 7th where Coach Jon Gruden is headlining the event.

Torrance Gibson is our best shot at landing an extremely talented QB and can take our recruiting to land an amazing class. I think Butch Jones will be pushing for a commitment from Gibson. We need to show him the love and paint the rock!

Reactions: 51 people
Something like... TG in a #6 UT jersey with Gruden and Peyton Manning "shadowed" (I don't know the artistic term) in behind like him with "Learn from the Greats to become the Greatest."

Reactions: 4 people
BkZ7u2nIQAElPLg.jpg

Reactions: 18 people
Wish well for your son this weekend, volatil! Sounds like he's been working hard, hope he opens some eyes this weekend.

Wish well for your son this weekend, volatil! Sounds like he's been working hard, hope he opens some eyes this weekend.

Thanks 411. He's excited. Still young has a lot to learn. That's why he's camping though. Getting better.

Paint that rock for TG

Reactions: 1 person
As all of you know Torrance Gibson is coming to Tennessee on his own dime to go to our Summer Camp on June 7th where Coach Jon Gruden is headlining the event.

Torrance Gibson is our best shot at landing an extremely talented QB and can take our recruiting to land an amazing class. I think Butch Jones will be pushing for a commitment from Gibson. We need to show him the love and paint the rock!

This will not happen. Butch is on Gibson's time frame not the other way around.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm guessing 'someone' already has a plan for the rock to be painted by one of the art students (ala McKenzie). Or I hope there is at least. That was one of, if not, the best ones I have ever seen. You know that has to be extremely impressive to these guys.

Last edited:

Until Francois and the kid from Cali commit elsewhere we have several chances to land a top notch QB.

Reactions: 2 people

BTW - I don't care what TG says, no 5* recruit comes to a camp "on his own dime".

VN Store

Back