Not open for further replies.

wU-Tang Vol

QB
Cartersville, GA
Cartersville

6'4"
170 lbs

Trevor Lawrence

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

Trevor Lawrence - Hudl

Was Underclassman MVP of an NFTC Camp in GA as an 8th grader. Grew up in TN

"I grew up a*Tennessee*fan," said Lawrence. "I am from Tennessee, a small town of Fall Branch (Not far from Johnson City), and I have always liked Tennessee. It would be great to get recruited by them."

Lawrence plans to camp at Tennessee this summer and Georgia is another school he plans to attend a one day camp at.

Will likely be a top QB in the '18 class

Reactions: 3 people
Will likely catch a game of his. Still within a short drive of my alma mater. The QB who started last year is at UNC-Charlotte and the backup is supposedly getting d1 attention too. This kid may not start as a frosh

Most of the time with younger kids they put their projected height and weight. Look at Gabe Angel's thread started when he was still in 8th grade. He was listed at 6'3" 220 lbs. When he camps now he checks in around 6'2" 225 lbs, and he obviously didn't shrink.

Reactions: 1 person
Dang bruh, don't get all mad just saying. Can't u take a lil criticism or are u right all the time

What is there to criticize? Kid went to a camp, did well, and then Scout wrote something about him. wU, being this board's de facto Scout guy, then brought the article to the RF because the kid specifically mentions UT. Regardless of what class a kid is in, that process is pretty much the way this board operates. In fact, it's kinda the point around here.

Reactions: 6 people
What is there to criticize? Kid went to a camp, did well, and then Scout wrote something about him. wU, being this board's de facto Scout guy, then brought the article to the RF because the kid specifically mentions UT. Regardless of what class a kid is in, that process is pretty much the way this board operates. In fact, it's kinda the point around here.

My man

Do not want.

Cass graduate says "F*** the Cartersville Purple Hurricanes".

I had a friend graduate from Cass late 90s early 2000s and he REALLY hated Cartersville too lol thanks for the memory. I hadn't thought about that guy in years. We used to go camping at the same places with our parents as kids.

Reactions: 1 person
I had a friend graduate from Cass late 90s early 2000s and he REALLY hated Cartersville too lol thanks for the memory. I hadn't thought about that guy in years. We used to go camping at the same places with our parents as kids.

I graduated Class of '98.

To hell with the Hurricanes!!

I think me and Deus have talked about it before, but when I graduated we weren't even playing Cass anymore (Cane grad c/o 2012). It really sucks. Great rivalry when it was alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back