4_1128267.jpg

Wide Receiver
Dallas, TX (Bishop Dunne Catholic)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 175

A.D. Miller

A.D. Miller - Jr. Highlights - Adrian Miller highlights

Vols Offered

Last edited:
good thing he's not on the team yet as VN would be melting over the lack of info or punctuation in the thread title

Reactions: 1 person
good thing he's not on the team yet as VN would be melting over the lack of info or punctuation in the thread title

Weird it shows the info on my screen but not on the threads page.

I tried to save it again but it is still not posting the '15 TX WR part

A.D. Miller sounds like a recruit from 1935.

The 6-foot-3, 175-pound Miller said he has talked with Tennessee wide receivers coach*Zach Azzanni*“about two or three times a week” since he received a scholarship offer from the Vols more than two months ago, and he “most likely” will use an official visit to attend one of their home games this season.

“I’ve been in contact with them since I’ve been committed. I might make it down there during the season to catch a game and check out the atmosphere and everything,” Miller said.

“Being a passing offense, they’re going to get the ball to the receivers, and I watched film of them, and that’s what they’ve been doing lately. I get along with the coaching staff pretty well, so that’s part of it. And then the atmosphere, (Azzanni) tells me about the atmosphere and the academic part, and it’s really sounding real good to me lately.

“I told him I’d come by and check it out.”

Miller said his “great connection” with Azzanni has convinced him to take a firsthand look at what Tennessee has to offer.

“I’ve been talking to him for a while now — for the past two months, almost —*about two or three times a week,” Miller said. “He makes sure he stays in touch with me, and I appreciate that. It’s just nice talking to him. And then everything he tells me about the campus, he makes me wants to check it out for myself and see what it’s about

Said in that article there's a 75% chance he will sign with Illinois on signing day.

Dallas, Texas wide receiver A.D. Miller has been gaining attention for months and after a hot start to his 2014 season, the 6-4, 175 pound wide out is getting more looks and calls. Miller has 12 catches for 302 yards and 3 touchdowns in two games for Bishop Dunne High School. He's committed to Illinois but is fielding calls. One of those is from the Vols who he has actually been in consistent contact with for months.

"Tennessee offered me back in May and I have talked to them pretty much at least once a week since then," Miller said. "I talked to coach Z (Zach Azzanni) today (Monday). We are working on trying to get a visit set up this fall for me to come see a game. "Coach Z is a cool guys. He's a guy I am able to relate to. We can talk about anything not just football. I get along well with him."

In addition to the Vols, Miller may also see Nebraska and Arizona State in addition to Illinois. Miller noted that not visits had been set up or set in stone at this point. However, he was pretty clear that he wanted to see the Vols and noted that Tennessee wanted to see him. In fact, Tennessee assistant coach Willie Martinez is expected to be by the high school late this week or even at his game Friday night with Roosevelt High School.

Miller said that Azzanni believes he's a complete fit for the Vols. "He said he likes my height, my speed, my body control in the air, my ability to get off a jam, but also my personality. The way I compete and my academics," Miller said. "I'm looking for a good environment where I fit in with the players, have a connection with the coaches and good academics."

-VQ

williams and Miller would be a nice combo. This has nothing to do with Williams. Its more about wanting another WR and we lost on Jefferson

VN Store

Back