- Josh Sweat

June 21st - Orange Carpet Weekend
- Rasul Douglas (Tentative)

Summer Football Camps
- Justin Martin

Good idea. Thanks BigVol80.

Reactions: 3 people
So are we not having a foundation week?

Orange Carpet is the theme for this class, I think. Last year's class was mostly built around the instate kids and legacies. The "Foundation" label was perfect for last year's group. It was Butch's first full class at UT and he wanted it to be special.

I'm thinking each class will have a different theme. Orange Carpet and DreamTeam15 I'm sure are going to be the main points this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Orange Carpet is the theme for this class, I think. Last year's class was mostly built around the instate kids and legacies. The "Foundation" label was perfect for last year's group. It was Butch's first full class at UT and he wanted it to be special.

I'm thinking each class will have a different theme. Orange Carpet and DreamTeam15 I'm sure are going to be the main points this year.

Build it, and they will come. #dreamteam

TE Chris Clark - June 2-3
QB Quintin Dormandy - June 10th
LB Austin Smith -Orange Carpet

What was the big recruiting event we had late last summer? I think we had like 3 commits that week but I don't remember what we called it.

What was the big recruiting event we had late last summer? I think we had like 3 commits that week but I don't remember what we called it.

Foundation Week. It was a week long. We got a commit on every day of the week. I remember Lauderdale, McDowell, Raulerson, Mouhon, Gaulden, and not sure of the other two.

:hi:, thanks. Hope we get a couple commits that week!

It was a magical summer!
Name (Commit Date)
Joe Henderson (5/30/13)
Chris Weatherd (5/31/13)
Gavin Bryant (6/17/13)
Dillon Bates (7/13/13)
Cortez McDowell (7/16/13)
Ray Raulerson (7/18/13))
Rashaan Gaulden (7/20/13)

Mouhon also committed during that week in July if my memory serves me correctly.

:hi:, thanks. Hope we get a couple commits that week!

Yeah I think we will pull some guys. I think Austin Clark is a guy who could do something. Possibly Quarte Sapp, Abernathy, Martin, and Dormady are guys who I personally think could do something.

I wish a big time kid like Settle or Richmond would get on board now to give us some momentum, but I think they have their dates set up in the fall.

Yeah I think we will pull some guys. I think Austin Clark is a guy who could do something. Possibly Quarte Sapp, Abernathy, Martin, and Dormady are guys who I personally think could do something.

I wish a big time kid like Settle or Richmond would get on board now to give us some momentum, but I think they have their dates set up in the fall.

Hope Van Jefferson can make it in that week! Would love to lock him up.

Next weekend should be verrrrrrrry interesting if Jennings, Gibson and Francois all show up. If you were Butch Jones, would you tell Gibson and Francois that a scholarship will be given to the first of them that commits, or would you try to slow-play one as a contingency plan for the other?

Next weekend should be verrrrrrrry interesting if Jennings, Gibson and Francois all show up. If you were Butch Jones, would you tell Gibson and Francois that a scholarship will be given to the first of them that commits, or would you try to slow-play one as a contingency plan for the other?

If we are in good shape with Francois then I say whoever commits first gets it. I like them both and would be extremely excited to have either.

If we are in good shape with Francois then I say whoever commits first gets it. I like them both and would be extremely excited to have either.

Agree 100%. And I think VQ has them listed as #1 and 2 on the QB board.

VN Store

Back