'16 TX S Brandon Jones

RockVol

Brandon Jones

Brandon Jones - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

Brandon Jones - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Safety
Nacogdoches, Texas
Ht:6'0"
Wt:185 lbs
40:4.4 secs
Bench Max:260
Squat Max:410
Vertical:33 inches

Top-50 rising junior safety Brandon Jones of Nacogdoches (Texas) High School told 247Sports' Brian Perroni on Friday that he has received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.
The 5-foot-11, 183-pound Jones claims offers from more than 20 teams, including Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Florida State, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Penn State.
Jones is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 32 overall prospect and No. 3 safety in the 2016 class.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I like seeing five-star guys on the board.

Here's his tweet from last night.

Brandon Jones @BlessedJones33
Just got offered by Tennessee! #VolNation
6:54 PM - 30 May 2014

Reactions: 2 people
I'm unsuccessfully trying to figure out how to pronounce his hometown's name. Na-cog-doches? That one just doesn't roll off of the tongue very well...it kind of falls off and splatters.

Edit: nevermind I found the correct way to say it (thank's Google)--Nak-eh-doh-chez. I know everyone was on pins and needles waiting to find that out.

Last edited:
He had an in home visit from Baylor's Phil Bennett, Art Briles and Chris Dishman two days ago and took an official visit to Texas yesterday.

CYuVztHUQAQOof5.jpg

Briles has only gone on one other in home visit (Andrew Billings) of a defensive player since he took the Baylor job.

Reactions: 1 person
He had an in home visit from Baylor's Phil Bennett, Art Briles and Chris Dishman two days ago and took an official visit to Texas yesterday.

Briles has only gone on one other in home visit (Andrew Billings) of a defensive player since he took the Baylor job.

No.....one.....cares.

Reactions: 3 people

Didn't realize Baylor didn't have a message board

Reactions: 5 people

Sounds like a lazy ass head coach. Thanks for sharing and I appreciate Butch much more.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back