'16 MD WR Steven Smothers

In no particular order, he says his top-six schools are*West Virginia,*Alabama,Florida,*Florida State*and*Tennessee.*

-scout

Don't believe. He's an imposter.

smothers+brothers.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW, his crystal ball says 67% Ohio State, and they aren't even on his verbally named list. :crazy: But it's early still.

FWIW, his crystal ball says 67% Ohio State, and they aren't even on his verbally named list. :crazy: But it's early still.

Didn't you know? It's mandatory that every Crystal Ball prediction begin with OSU leading. Doesn't matter what the kid wants or who has contacted him. UM would have another "heart event" if not. :eek:lol:

Didn't you know? It's mandatory that every Crystal Ball prediction begin with OSU leading. Doesn't matter what the kid wants or who has contacted him. UM would have another "heart event" if not. :eek:lol:

Bless him. lol

“I was like, ‘Hey, the University of*Tennesseeis right here,’” Smothers recalls telling the driver. “We need to stop real quick and check it out. I was screaming, man. I was like, ‘Pull over!’”

“I just remember being super impressed,” Smothers told InsideTennessee. “When I saw that huge stadium I was like, ‘Dang, that’s just awesome.’”

“When I think Tennessee, the first thing I think is big-time wideouts, man,” Smothers told IT. “When I got the offer,*Cordarrelle Patterson*was the first thing to come to mind. He’s a beast. They were loaded up at wideout last year and they just get all kinds of talent there.”

-scout

Reactions: 5 people
"I have about 16 offers now," said Smothers. "It's really surprising with some of the schools that are offering. The schools that jumped out to me really (when they offered) are Ohio State, Michigan, Florida State, Tennessee, and Alabama."

Smothers' ability to change direction and accelerate have him drawing some big-time comparisons to another former Baltimore area star.

"A lot of the coaches compare me to Tavon Austin," Smothers explained. "Just the whole small guy thing, I'm only about 5'9 150-pounds and just the explosiveness when I have the ball in my hands. I think I'm just dangerous and I think the coaches see that in my game."

Smothers' latest two offers were also big ones for him, grabbing them from a pair of blue bloods from the Big Ten and SEC.

"I got Michigan and Tennessee (on Tuesday)," Smothers explained. "So I'm kind of learning about them but with Michigan I really like the tradition and the rivalry with Ohio State. Michigan also, along with Oregon and Alabama, has a great architecture program and that's what I want to do after football and that really stands out to me along with their great football program. The Tennessee coaches, they called my coach and told him they were offering me. They were in the school a couple weeks ago and I was just ecstatic to get the offer."
-Rivals.com

Stevo ⚡️ ‏@kingsmoth_ 9h9 hours ago
Vols showing love 😏

Stevo ⚡️ ‏@kingsmoth_ 7h7 hours ago
is Tennessee singing wit Nike ? 👀

Stevo ⚡️ ‏@kingsmoth_ 7h7 hours ago
Nike where it's at 😏

Reactions: 3 people
Pig Howard type player? Needs to bulk up some. Like his offer list and highlights. Hopefully getting Pat Allen may also help here. Wouldn't be mad getting both :)

VN Store

Back