What are UT's chances with these 2015 recruits?

Murvilvol

Kahlil McKenzie

Shy Tuttle

Terry Beckner JR

Rasheem Green

Tim Settle

Trenton Thompson

Christian Wilkins

Darvin Taylor

DJ Jones.

All these kids are elite Defensive Tackles with UT Offers. I would love to get a few of these young men. I want UT to have monster Defensive Tackles. UT will never be able to compete with Bama,LSU or other elite SEC teams till they get these type DT''s

If we can sign any two of the guys on the list above, it would be considered a good recruiting class, DT wise. Getting three elite DTs at the same school in one class would be VERY hard to pull off...especially with where we are right now in the rebuilding process. But don't bet against Butch and his staff. They have a pretty good record thus far getting talent to sign on the dotted line. Can you imagine what they will do when we actually start to win a majority of the time again? :dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
Kahlil McKenzie

Shy Tuttle

Terry Beckner JR

Rasheem Green

Tim Settle

Trenton Thompson

Christian Wilkins

Darvin Taylor

DJ Jones.

All these kids are elite Defensive Tackles with UT Offers. I would love to get a few of these young men. I want UT to have monster Defensive Tackles. UT will never be able to compete with Bama,LSU or other elite SEC teams till they get these type DT''s

McKenzie is a vol, a good shot at Settle, and hopefully Tuttle.

Don't get me wrong...I'm sure Butch and company ain't gonna tell any one of this bunch above "No" if they want to come. But I just don't see a large number of elite DTs jumping on our bandwagon....YET! But getting three of those guys would be REAL nice...four or more would have Vol Nation dancing in the streets. And if Butch can pull that off now, after three losing seasons in a row...just imagine what it will be like when we get back on top again.

Reactions: 1 person
If we can sign any two of the guys on the list above, it would be considered a good recruiting class, DT wise. Getting three elite DTs at the same school in one class would be VERY hard to pull off...especially with where we are right now in the rebuilding process. But don't bet against Butch and his staff. They have a pretty good record thus far getting talent to sign on the dotted line. Can you imagine what they will do when we actually start to win a majority of the time again? :dance2:

In before the Butch haters saying our last class was only great because of legacy kids and those kids recruiting hard for us....blah, blah, blah, blah....yeah Jason I feel the same about these posters too.

wittensick.gif

Kahlil McKenzie- Vol

Shy Tuttle- 20%

Terry Beckner JR- 1%

Rasheem Green- 1%

Tim Settle-80%

Trenton Thompson- 1%

Christian Wilkins- 1%

Darvin Taylor- 20%

DJ Jones- 60%

Imo ↑

Reactions: 2 people
Kahlil McKenzie

Shy Tuttle

Terry Beckner JR

Rasheem Green

Tim Settle

Trenton Thompson

Christian Wilkins

Darvin Taylor

DJ Jones.

IMO

McKenzie-95%
Tuttle-10%
Beckner J-0%
Green-0%
Settle-30%
Thompson-0%
Wilkins-0%
Taylor-0%
Jones-20%

Miss on Settle & Jones and IMO Howard or Q. Johnson gets the 2nd DT spot.

McKenzie is a lock.

Unless something blows up, we are sitting pretty good with Settle.

As long as numbers aren't an issue (for LV) we will have a shot at DJ Jones.

IMO

McKenzie-95%
Tuttle-10%
Beckner J-0%
Green-0%
Settle-30%
Thompson-0%
Wilkins-0%
Taylor-0%
Jones-20%

Miss on Settle & Jones and IMO Howard or Q. Johnson gets the 2nd DT spot.

How you can put a guy that had us as his number one this past week at 30% is beyond me. Ye of little faith in this coaching staff

Reactions: 1 person
As it is with a bunch of other targets, the success of getting these guys to commit is going to be influenced by the product on the field. We HAVE to show some sort of improvement. Last years class had a bunch of momentum behind it with a new coach and a legacy group and the sell that they are going to "build the program" At some point though the elite recruits need to see something is actually being built.

How you can put a guy that had us as his number one this past week at 30% is beyond me. Ye of little faith in this coaching staff

Or maybe I'm not buying that we "lead"? If he is a Vol, I'd be a very happy fan. I'll believe it when I see it. I'll leave it at that.

VN Store

Back