PATTERSON%20AD0309%20150.JPG

Dual-threat quarterback
Shreveport, Louisiana
Calvary Academy
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:190 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Shea-Patterson-145302

247Sports

Shea Patterson - Hudl

Vols offered.

Offensive coordinator Mike Bajakian scouted several 2016 quarterbacks this week and offered Florida signal caller Feleipe Franks as well as Louisiana quarterback Shea Patterson.

We talked to Patterson's father on Thursday and he said that Shea was interested in the Vols a good deal after talking to Bajakian and plans to visit Knoxville in mid-June.

-VQ

Kid committed to Arizona in December 2012 according to Rivals... For a 2016 player? Did he use diapers instead of hats.. Way too early to commit.

PATTERSON%20AD0309%20150.JPG

Dual-threat quarterback
Shreveport, Louisiana
Calvary Academy
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:190 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Shea-Patterson-145302

247Sports

Shea Patterson - Hudl

Vols offered.

-VQ

Shea used to live down here in the Rio Grande Valley and went to Hidalgo High School in Hidalgo, TX before transferring to Louisiana. The kid put up huge numbers as a freshmen and led his team three rounds deep in the Texas State Class 3A playoffs!

I've seen him play several times and the kid is a big time talent. Pretty good basketball player too! Very athletic, great arm, and very coachable.

Reactions: 1 person
Older brother worked at Arizona as a grad assistant. Recently hired at LSU as quality control coach.

Around same time he got a LSU offer.

Gonna flip to LSU any day now.

Older brother worked at Arizona as a grad assistant. Recently hired at LSU as quality control coach.

Around same time he got a LSU offer.

Gonna flip to LSU any day now.

He is gonna flip to LSU even though LSU got a commitment from Franks? Wow.

And watch them flip right before signing day :)

They had a couple flip in Richmond and Lewis. There may have been others, I'm not sure. They did pick up Lodge and Jefferson late. Curious to see what they look like in 2015. Hugh has upgraded the talent a lot since taking that job.

If they didn't, Butch sure as **** will. IMO JMO FWIW BP IV CD DVD VCR

I don't like your opinion. I think we should debate the topic over and over. Hopefully, lots of people will quote me and we'll be able fill 10-12 pages with utter nonsense.

IMO FWIW WTF

Reactions: 5 people
Shea used to live down here in the Rio Grande Valley and went to Hidalgo High School in Hidalgo, TX before transferring to Louisiana. The kid put up huge numbers as a freshmen and led his team three rounds deep in the Texas State Class 3A playoffs!

I've seen him play several times and the kid is a big time talent. Pretty good basketball player too! Very athletic, great arm, and very coachable.

Wonder if he was named after former Longhorn great (kinda) Shea Morenz? San Angelo kid.

Visiting tomorrow with a couple of guys because of a 7 on 7 tournament in Knoxville.

@thatboycam1: Me & my Bros going to Tennessee tomorrow @DevinWhite_40 @SheaPatterson_1 #Grind

@TheDream_75: Vol fans I need this to go bananas tonight and tomorrow .... 🍊🍊🍊 #PattersonToTheHill @SheaPatterson_1

Yes, Lewis and Devin White are his teammates. Don't get me wrong, Vols would love to have Patterson on campus, but if he makes the drive over from Catholic it's because he was with some teammates.

I guess my take on it is with his brother at Ole Miss I don't see him going anywhere else. But, they do have some family friends in the area and Patterson wanted to visit Tennessee before Kendall was a commitment. But, in reality, just hard to see anything really going on there

P.Fort

VN Store

Back