'16 GA ATH Demetris Robertson

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_1336233.jpg

Athlete, Wide Receiver, Safety
Savannah, GA (Savannah Country Day School)
Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 165

Demetris Robertson - Hudl

★★★★☆ Demetris Robertson- 247

★★★★☆ Demetris Robertson - Rivals

★★★★☆ Demetris Robertson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★☆ Demetris Robertson - Scout

Vols Offered

Last edited:
Tennessee on Thursday visited the school of a 5-star ATH in Georgia and offered. The player:Demetris Robertson*of Savannah, GA (Savannah Country Day School). He is the No. 1 ATH and No. 37 overall prospect in the 247Composite for 2016. Right now. Alabama and UCLA stand out.

Where's he going? Georgia?

Or Stanford, called Stanford his dream offer. His brother is really pushing Stanford. A big factor will be where his twin sister ends up, she is very good at track and has legitimate offers as well.

Who would want to go to school with their sister?? I didn't like being in the same room as mine at that age.

Reactions: 2 people
Who would want to go to school with their sister?? I didn't like being in the same room as mine at that age.

Twins have a different bond. We'll never understand. I am the father of identical twin boys and they have an impenetrable closeness that I pray never gets lost.

To add on. It's a huge reason we have two Berry's now.

Reactions: 2 people
Twins have a different bond. We'll never understand. I am the father of identical twin boys and they have an impenetrable closeness that I pray never gets lost.

Last edited:
While I admit I like the Nick Saban jokes I always dislike when people make fun of individuals that have a genetic condition that they have no control over.

It's about time we stop making fun of the Saban gene that has caused the man with the arrow on him to be undersized.

Reactions: 3 people

Identical twin girls here. There is a bond that is unlike any other. It goes way beyond simply being sisters.

Reactions: 1 person
He retook the SAT's hoping to get a qualifying score good enough to get into his dream school of Stanford. He's waiting for his latest scores and taking an official visit to UGA this weekend. It appears to be down to Stanford, Notre Dame and UGA with a possible decision coming in the next 2 weeks. I don't think he'll get the scores to get into Stanford.

Kid has been all over the place in his recruitment and cancelled several OV's the week of the visit so I don't know if he'll make it to Athens or not. Ultimately I think he goes to ND with UGA his second choice.

He retook the SAT's hoping to get a qualifying score good enough to get into his dream school of Stanford. He's waiting for his latest scores and taking an official visit to UGA this weekend. It appears to be down to Stanford, Notre Dame and UGA with a possible decision coming in the next 2 weeks. I don't think he'll get the scores to get into Stanford.

Kid has been all over the place in his recruitment and cancelled several OV's the week of the visit so I don't know if he'll make it to Athens or not. Ultimately I think he goes to ND with UGA his second choice.

It's obvious the kid's not smart enough to get into Stanford. He's not considering the Vols.

VN Store

Back