★★★★☆ Antwuan Jackson - 247

★★★★☆ Antwuan Jackson - Rivals

★★★★☆ Antwuan Jackson Jr. - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★☆ Antwuan Jackson - Scout

5/13/2014: Tennessee Volunteers offer Antwuan Jackson

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
@Hercules__52: Tennessee offered 🔶⚪️ #VolNation #GBO #VFL

Included in the group is Ellenwood, Ga., defensive tackle Antwuan Jackson, a Rivals100 member our of Cedar Grove High School. Lining up with other big-time prospects was something Jackson was looking forward to heading into the event.

"It was just a great experience playing with all the top juniors in Georgia," Jackson said.

"It's awesome. We've been working on our communication early on and it's awesome. The coaches are loving it."

Jackson has been a known commodity for some time now with over 20 offers, including most of the SEC. The Vols were one of the many teams to offer months ago and the 6-foot-2, 275-pound defensive lineman has been keeping in touch with Vol defensive line coach Steve Stripling.

"I talk to coach Stripling a lot. I went up there for camp last summer," Jackson said. "He's old school. He knows his players and he knows how to recruit. He knows what he wants."

When Jackson was on campus last summer he liked the way Tennessee's coaching staff made him feel like a wanted man.

"I loved the love from the Tennessee coaches. They treated me like I had been there for two years or something. I just love the way they talk to me and the way they bond with me."

Will Jackson make a return visit to Knoxville?

"I hope to. I'm definitely interested in Tennessee," Jackson said.
-VQ.

Only reason didn't get his brother Bryson Allen Williams is because the previous staff rubbed the parents the wrong way

Only reason didn't get his brother Bryson Allen Williams is because the previous staff rubbed the parents the wrong way

Will that impact Antwuan's recruitment?

I remember I4Jay and a few others crushing over Williams momma too.

Rob Lewis and Fortenberry were at RCS camp today in ATL and said Jackson was a beast all day. Jackson told Rob Lewis that he talks to Stripling 4-5x a week. Lewis says Vol seem to be in good shape here.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back