View Map
Ht:6'5"
Wt:205 lbs
GPA:3.6
Class:2016 (High School)

Jacob Eason - Yahoo! Sports

Jacob Eason

Jacob Eason - Hudl

#1 Pro Style QB on 247, #5 overall, 5 star.

Jacob Eason from Lake Stevens, Wash., has been offered by Tennessee. Could be the top QB, if not one of the top recruit, in the 2016 class.

He will be at the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge in Baltimore next month.

-Adam Gorney, Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Nb4 HE THROWS TOO WELL TO BE A DT QB...don't want. :unsure:

From the Dallas Elite 11 Regional;

One of the few quarterbacks in the 2016 class on hand Sunday was Jacob Eason of Lake Stevens Sr. High School in Washington. Eason, every bit of 6'5" and 205 pounds, recently took a trip to Texas and would be a great pro-style quarterback for the Longhorns—or any other program that lands him. Eason already has scholarship offers from places like Florida State, Georgia and Miami.

Eason throws the ball with great ease; he makes it look effortless. He can drive the ball when he needs to and throw it with touch other times. Since Eason still has two more years of high school football, he didn't garner as much attention as other prospects on Sunday. Still, he holds plenty of high-profile offers and should only get better. He's a name to watch in the next couple of years.

is UT just out of the QB race this year? sure hope CBJ has a answer for next year but the kid will have to start as a freshman , whoever it may be. i just cant believe we did not get one in the 2015 class. :banghead2::banghead2:

is UT just out of the QB race this year? sure hope CBJ has a answer for next year but the kid will have to start as a freshman , whoever it may be. i just cant believe we did not get one in the 2015 class. :banghead2::banghead2:

Ummmm........I'm really not sure what to say here.

We already have a QB committed for the '15 class and that NSD isn't for 9 months.

Reactions: 2 people
We already have a QB committed for the '15 class and that NSD isn't for 9 months.
is the kid from murfreesboro? i hear they were going to use him at another position, i thought he looked pretty good too. i know you hear everything, i do have faith in CBJ , time will tell about the QB

#1 dual threat QB for 2015 still has us rated as his #1 choice. I don't think recruiting for 2015 class is done.

Reactions: 2 people
is the kid from murfreesboro? i hear they were going to use him at another position, i thought he looked pretty good too. i know you hear everything, i do have faith in CBJ , time will tell about the QB

Swanson knows all and sees all, is completely omniscient. :dance2:

Premature NegaVol.

#1 dual threat QB for 2015 still has us rated as his #1 choice. I don't think recruiting for 2015 class is done.
I think it's fair to assume he meant 2014.

I mean, ... right? Even I second guess myself when I read the stuff people post on this board. :loco:

just simmer chief :)

we have had 3 5 stars (1 of which is a QB) say we lead recently - CBJ has given you no reason to doubt him yet

we have 1 potential QB prospect in the fold and are 9 months from signing day - we will be just fine

VN Store

Back