Fulmer for Life
4_1293247.jpg

Jack Allison - Hudl

★★★★☆ Jack Allison - 247

★★★★☆ Jack Allison- Rivals

★★★★☆ Football Recruiting - Jack Allison - Player Profiles - ESPN

5/5/2014: Tennessee Volunteers offer Jack Allison

Last edited:
Looks like a solid QB...really nice frame, have yet to watch his film...however the Franks kid out of Florida is the prospect I've heard really good things about. Feleipe Franks IIRC. Tennessee would be wise to offer ASAP. Kid is the real deal.

Per 247, Allison and Josh White ('16 QB from Marietta, GA) are two of the top early QB targets for UT.

You take 3 QBs in the 2015 singing class and UT will not get a whiff of Allison, White, or Kendall. That is why UT is not taking 3 QBs in the 2015 class.

Reactions: 1 person
Kids ran away from us in 2014 because we took two in 2013. Which turned out to be a mistake. We should of taken a QB in 2014.

No QBs ran from us. CBJ wanted a big time QB and failed to get one. If we miss out on a big time QB in 2016, maybe we get one elite and one good QB in 2017. What's the big deal?

No QBs ran from us. CBJ wanted a big time QB and failed to get one. If we miss out on a big time QB in 2016, maybe we get one elite and one good QB in 2017. What's the big deal?
Nah you're not getting it. They know our future classes. They know we won't get a big time QB.

It's a fact

The good one in 2017 will probably transfer like history indicates. Then were stuck with two guys that year. Take one every year, that seems to work.

Kids ran away from us in 2014 because we took two in 2013. Which turned out to be a mistake. We should of taken a QB in 2014.

Aside from McClendon and Cornwell, who were they actively pursuing?

I don't remember, honestly.

Aside from McClendon and Cornwell, who were they actively pursuing?

I don't remember, honestly.
Those two and these three were really it. We probably would have liked to get in with Watson and Allen, maybe a few more but we just weren't.

Drew Barker (UK)
DeShone Kizer (ND)
Will Grier (UF)

Those two and these three were really it. We probably would have liked to get in with Watson and Allen, maybe a few more but we just weren't.

Drew Barker (UK)
DeShone Kizer (ND)
Will Grier (UF)

Didn't we slow play Barker for Cornwell? I would of taken Barker. Reminds me of Turman in 2013.

Didn't we slow play Barker for Cornwell? I would of taken Barker. Reminds me of Turman in 2013.
Not really. Barker was always a UK lock just like Grier was a UF lock. Not much Butch could've done I'm sure he tried

It wasn't a "mistake" to pass on JAQ (Just Another QB) in 2014...we loaded up our roster with quality depth and future star players...the last potential offer was McClendon and he wasn't special...taking QBs just to take them isn't a harbinger for success.

It wasn't a "mistake" to pass on JAQ (Just Another QB) in 2014...we loaded up our roster with quality depth and future star players...the last potential offer was McClendon and he wasn't special...taking QBs just to take them isn't a harbinger for success.

IMO the staff would have taken McClendon if they could have got him. The kid would not even show up on one of his 29 visits he set up to UT and picked NC State over Tennessee. Taking multiple QBs in a class affect the next class no matter how much the fans want to claim it doesn't.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back