Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's creepy about a 20 year old finding a 17 year old attractive?

Exactly. It's 3 years, not 30, and I don't feel that my comment was disrespectful, inappropriate, or objectifying in a way that wouldn't be suitable for this board.

ANYWAY, didn't mean to sidetrack Mr. Phillips' thread. Go Vols...

Reactions: 2 people
Just saying. We could talk about more important things than how "hot" some of you think recruits high school prom dates are. The objectification of women in our society is an underlying cause for many women having low self esteem their whole life

Just saying. We could talk about more important things than how "hot" some of you think recruits high school prom dates are. The objectification of women in our society is an underlying cause for many women having low self esteem their whole life

I don't disagree with your post, but male kids on here get objectified on here and in the media a lot as well. They are humans and students; not just football statistics.

Holy **** man I'm 21 years old. This (attractive women) is literally what I talk about with my friends, amongst other things. If you're so offended by college kids doing entirely normal college kid things then you should 1) Go protest the tweet being posted in the tweets thread in the first place 2) Go find Kyle Phillips on Twitter and tell him that posting that picture isn't appropriate and it objectifies his date. But please, leave us non-blue hairs in peace to discuss Kyle Phillips' tweets that are posted to his thread.

Reactions: 12 people
Holy **** man I'm 21 years old. This (attractive women) is literally what I talk about with my friends, amongst other things. If you're so offended by college kids doing entirely normal college kid things then you should 1) Go protest the tweet being posted in the tweets thread in the first place 2) Go find Kyle Phillips on Twitter and tell him that posting that picture isn't appropriate and it objectifies his date. But please, leave us non-blue hairs in peace to discuss Kyle Phillips' tweets that are posted to his thread.

I'm 22. Not a blue hair by any means. Just think it's weird for someone in college to comment on how hot high school girls look.

Funny how a 20 year old being attracted to a 17 year old is creepy, but most marriages in the south have a 5-10 year gap between ages. Oh and I don't care that you're 32 and your wife is 31 so don't even bring it up.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny how a 20 year old being attracted to a 17 year old is creepy, but most marriages in the south have a 5-10 year gap between ages. Oh and I don't care that you're 32 and your wife is 31 so don't even bring it up.

I wouldn't say most (or at least it doesn't appear that way to me), but I'm a firm believer in the "half your age + 7" rule. Large age gaps don't really weird me out after you pass the 18-22 year old range

I am exactly 366 days older than my wife.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back