Ht:5'11"
Wt:175 lbs
40:4.4 secs
Class:2015 (High School)

Paul Lucas - Yahoo! Sports

Paul Lucas

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XVuddeJ4zs[/youtube]

New RB offer in Arizona

Tennessee has offered RB Paul Lucas from Phoenix (Ariz.) Mountain Point. Lucas is a track star that played his first season of varsity football last year. He is also one of the fastest backs in America. Lucas will likely run track in addition to playing football in college.

-Rob Cassidy, Rivals

Mr. Lucas needs a superb group of WRs to complement and exploit his skills. Tennessee is the answer!

Great speed, vision and cuts...and he does KO/PRs too. He makes those LBs and DBs look like they are running in quicksand.

It would be nice to have him, along with our current crop of backs and and a bruiser for between the tackles.

Then you can have the opposing DL gassed, bruised and defeated.

if he runs track then hes not coming to UT. Such a shame too bc that used to be something we could sell.

I see why you would say that, RTTT, as UT is not elite at the present time. What UT does have is a history of some of the greatest track stars. Same as with football, we haven't been as good as of late, but we have great buzz about our program and young, talented players that want to bring us back. JUst like your user name says, we will "Rise To The Top!" I believe basketball will too! Point is track can be a selling point again. We have history to sell. We just need some stars that want to get us back to be top!

He doesn't have legit collegiate track speed, but he is very fast. 10.48 100M is very impressive. Faster than Que Watson and Evan Berry, slower than CP.

He doesn't have legit collegiate track speed, but he is very fast. 10.48 100M is very impressive. Faster than Que Watson and Evan Berry, slower than CP.

For the 100M I agree, but this guy has plenty of speed for the 200M and 400M events at the college level.

VN Store

Back