Allen
View Map
Ht:6'6"
Wt:280 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Gregory Little - Yahoo! Sports

Gregory Little

Greg Little - Hudl

#1 player in the nation according to 247.

Vols offered.

We need this big ugly, but he won't get out of Texas. How's that?

Go ahead and start smelting the copper for Butch's statue if he is able to beat Texas for this #1 overall recruit who lives in Dallas freaking Texas.

With TAMUs recent success with OTs I'd say he's prolly theirs to lose

Yea i should reword that to "any Texas" school. I heard, maybe John McLain, say that Texas hasn't had an offensive lineman drafted in the first couple of rounds in like 10 years or something. I know my remembrance is not entirely accurate but you get the idea.

I love here in Allen now, and I've seen him play a few times. He is the real deal. Pretty sure he'a been touring colleges with 2015 QB Kyler Murray.

They have the best program in Texas right now, arguably in the country. They have the $60 million stadium (that is going under renovation right now because of some foundational issues) and a coaching staff that is the best around and looks like a college staff. They don't have an overwhelming amount of D1 players, but they do have an overwhelming amount of players overall.

My point is, this is a typical "what you see is what you get" Texas kid. That coaching staff maximizes every drop of talent out of their kids. Good thing is, what you see is pretty good. Texas hasn't really recruited Allen much, so I could see Butch having an outside shot. A&M is likely the school to worry about the most here. Coach went there, Murray will likely go there, and they've recruited Allen well.

[the five-star sophomore offensive tackle from allen (texas) high school said he received an offer from tennessee last week when wide receivers coach zach azzanni stopped at his school, and the vols are one of at least three teams he’s hoping to visit this summer.

“(tennessee) came by and everything, and after they left, coach told me they offered me, so that was pretty cool,” said little, who claims 16 offers after picking up an offer tuesday from notre dame.

“i hadn’t heard from them at all, actually. I didn’t know they were coming by, either. I was kind of surprised (by the offer).

One thing you can say about this staff, they definitely swing for the fences.

I would love to have this kid wearing orange next yr....if butch wants him bad enough he will get him!!!! :rock: :eek:k:

VN Store

Back